Typical Local Behaviour

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Typical Local Behaviour

Post by Ausrob »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=adc_1198267815

Anyone know where this is? Obviously looks like somewhere in the CBD.
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

It's the arcade near the corner of Murray and Barrack Street.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

well ill be damn.. where you find that lol...
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Froggles

Post by Froggles »

And WARSUG stoops down another level... :?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

WARSUG Public Transport Moderator
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Froggles wrote:And WARSUG stoops down another level... :?
May I kindly ask why you feel that WARSUG have scooped to a new low? I believe he is sharing something openly available on the net and don't have any issues with the post. It has got me wondering how it got on the net as the event happened this year not so long ago.
Froggles

Post by Froggles »

Donga wrote:
Froggles wrote:And WARSUG stoops down another level... :?
May I kindly ask why you feel that WARSUG have scooped to a new low? I believe he is sharing something openly available on the net and don't have any issues with the post. It has got me wondering how it got on the net as the event happened this year not so long ago.
You most certinly can ask, and i'd be more than happy to explain myself. Its my personal opinion that WARSUG, as of late, has turned into a wild bitch-fest of name calling and pointless flaming.

I have no problem with the posting of videos (or that video in particular) and sharing of other things users may find interesting. Its the topic of the thread that got me a little irked - being a 'local' myself you might be able to see how its a little offensive (true or not).

I was toying with the idea of explaining myself fully as it was a fairly ambiguous statement - but as you can see from the timestamps, it was nearly 5am and i was bloody tired :roll:

I hope that clears it up Donga and if you have any further questions please send me a PM so as not to hijack this thread any further.

Cheers,
Froggles.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

WARSUG Public Transport Moderator
Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ausrob »

My apologies if I offended you but the majority of youth that are aboriginal in the Perth CBD have a tendancy to be loud and obnoxious and often violent. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's the parental influence or lack their of. If your asked to leave a premises then you do so quietly and quickly not launching bricks and chairs at ones business.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

what the hell.. lighetn up everyone.. he hasnt posted in police section soo grow up...

thank you for sharing Ausrob, how did you find it :P
Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ausrob »

playworth wrote:what the hell.. lighetn up everyone.. he hasnt posted in police section soo grow up...

thank you for sharing Ausrob, how did you find it :P
I regularly browse Liveleak.com and break.com for video's and it was on their front page. Liveleak.com is better than break personally.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

oh ok i wonder how footage manger to go on net.. odd. but fair enough.

merry xmas mate. and to others
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: Typical Local Behaviour

Post by jmmw »

Ausrob wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=adc_1198267815

Anyone know where this is? Obviously looks like somewhere in the CBD.

HAHAHAHA How VERY TYPICAL!

And if you're offended by my statement you clearly didn't see the same video i did!

Personally if i was an aboriginal i would be ashamed that these twats are representing themselves in such a way, I'm ashamed when i drive through the Beeliar Meve estate and there is little white trash kids throwing rocks at buses and smashing up new houses.

But i have been called a "Racist white dog C*nt" before and i have little doubt next time im in south lake i'll be called it again but i spose thats just the way they see me and the uniform.

Too many people say sorry Ausrob you posted a video DON'T apologise if someone CHOOSES to take offence.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

I think enough has been said on this issue.

Thread closed.