Split off from the pursuits thread

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Anyone know what "incident" has happened on the joondalup train line ?
uneekwahn

Post by uneekwahn »

some douchebag jumped off the hepburn avenue bridge and hit the driver's window on the train.

I should know, I was on the train and it's taken me 2 hours to get home.

It took them about 15-20 minutes after the incident to even tell us why we'd stopped, and even then, it was only to tell us an "incident" had occurred.

The driver's window had a MASSIVE impact on it (as you would expect) and the douchebag landed on the greenwood side of the bridge.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

xmas time.. stressful time of the year.. not good way to kill urself
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

whats wrong with the old gun in the mouth in your bedroom or meat cleaver accross the wrist or even the garden horse running from the exhaust pipe to the drivers window , why do these people need to involve other people like this??? he certenly went out with a bang
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Lucas_arts_182 wrote:whats wrong with the old gun in the mouth in your bedroom or meat cleaver accross the wrist or even the garden horse running from the exhaust pipe to the drivers window , why do these people need to involve other people like this??? he certenly went out with a bang
Think of the forensics guys and others that have to deal with the mess.
Down the stream not across it :P
Too easy to get chicken and bail so still have a miserable life.

train must have run over him, proves the 20c coin on the track theory to be rubbish or there would have been more problems!
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

In all honesty though guys - think that these sort of cases are really sad - and having been caught up in the delays of catching a train/then bus - you gotta feel for the person who resorted to the last thing - the unthinkable.

The Festive season can become quite a painful time of the year for some people living alone - No Family etc - and who suffer from depression etc.... - I just feel for everyone who was on that train .... :cry:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
uneekwahn

Post by uneekwahn »

gkoutlis, I was on the train!

We were sitting in the train, just past Greenwood station for 15 minutes before we even knew what was going on. Clearly the driver was probably shaken/upset and couldn't tell us over the PA. Ultimately, the Transit Guards who boarded the train were the ones who told us that "an incident" had happened, but it wasn't until I rang the Transit Emergency line that we knew there had been an "accident" and even then, it wasn't until we were off the train and I asked one of the officers what had happened and he told me.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

uneekwahn wrote:gkoutlis, I was on the train!

We were sitting in the train, just past Greenwood station for 15 minutes before we even knew what was going on. Clearly the driver was probably shaken/upset and couldn't tell us over the PA. Ultimately, the Transit Guards who boarded the train were the ones who told us that "an incident" had happened, but it wasn't until I rang the Transit Emergency line that we knew there had been an "accident" and even then, it wasn't until we were off the train and I asked one of the officers what had happened and he told me.
Wasnt having a go at you at all there.... - It wasnt intended to sound that way - Its more people calling the person a "douchebag" - that's all... - Apologise if it came out the wrong way...
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
woobla

Post by woobla »

gkoutlis wrote:In all honesty though guys - think that these sort of cases are really sad - and having been caught up in the delays of catching a train/then bus - you gotta feel for the person who resorted to the last thing - the unthinkable.

The Festive season can become quite a painful time of the year for some people living alone - No Family etc - and who suffer from depression etc.... - I just feel for everyone who was on that train .... :cry:
just another loser who probably brought a lot of grief to his family. Probably better off that way anyway.

only about 25% of the population to go and then we can really have a decent society :D
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

woobla wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:In all honesty though guys - think that these sort of cases are really sad - and having been caught up in the delays of catching a train/then bus - you gotta feel for the person who resorted to the last thing - the unthinkable.

just another loser who probably brought a lot of grief to his family. Probably better off that way anyway.

only about 25% of the population to go and then we can really have a decent society :D
woobla,

Hopefully you never feel the pain of losing a family member in these sad circumstances. Have a bit of compassion as i am sure there are members here that have suffered this tragic event

With coments like these, hope you are adding yourself in the so called 25 %.
cat21

Post by cat21 »

Woobla the train victim was an acquaintance of my brothers..he'd found his gf of 6 yrs in bed with some guy and was told the kid he was paying for wasn't his....

my brother said he was pretty calm and that worried him....

I hope you never have a close friend do that to you because it would devastate you too...though maybe not given your attitude:(

PS Compassion is one of those things that separates humans from animals...
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

cat21 wrote:Woobla the train victim was an acquaintance of my brothers..he'd found his gf of 6 yrs in bed with some guy and was told the kid he was paying for wasn't his....

my brother said he was pretty calm and that worried him....

I hope you never have a close friend do that to you because it would devastate you too...though maybe not given your attitude:(

PS Compassion is one of those things that separates humans from animals...
**** thats harsh , after 6 years , i still think involving cervillians was going too far , i would have taken the stupid bitch to cort and gotten my money back, THAT'LL **** 'EM.
thats not to mention what i would do to that guy she was with .....

some times violence is the answer , you shouldnt bottle this **** up.
as seen here IT ALWAYS GETS TO YOU
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Your ****** in the head ai man :shock:
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Millsy wrote:Your ****** in the head ai man :shock:
HAHA.. well put...
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

lol , DILLIGAF??