Traffic cops 'not patrolling schools'

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Toottoot wrote:
playworth wrote:so reading something about NSw police not checking speed in school zone isnt really good newzworthy stuff for this site or area. but thank for posting Kombi, always good to see that your reading things that people dont. :D

lol i also Kombi i saw you down at carine at Ta about two months ago. not sure where it was, but was near carine traven i think and some car that was crash is horn was still going and you were in middle of the intersection with some hot police female that was from UQ 114. , you just turn off reid hwy i dunno if you remember it. but just tho i tell u i saw you there setting up you cones.
I agree with playworth John. It is interesting to read some of your news posts its just that they can tend to jam up the works.

The admin was nice enough to set up a news sticky for you to share your pearls of wisdom its just a shame that, as you put in your PM to me " No i hav'nt forgotten,i just do it to piss people like you off,,,,as you are such a know all, but nothing really,,"

Haha so im not the only one getting abusive PM's! Excellent!
APCO 25 Encrypted

Re: Thats right

Post by APCO 25 Encrypted »

dont like the topic,,then dont read it..
Then stop posting garbage just to try and boost your post count. Quality over quantity wins everytime.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

jmmw wrote:
Haha so im not the only one getting abusive PM's! Excellent!
Forward them on to the admin so the whole picture can be seen.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

I found this topic in the off topic forum...has it been moved?
I agree don't clog the rest of the stuff with NSW and VIC stuff that's not relevant, but in the off topic section who cares? It's off the topic of WA.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Toottoot wrote:I agree with playworth John. It is interesting to read some of your news posts its just that they can tend to jam up the works.

The admin was nice enough to set up a news sticky for you to share your pearls of wisdom ...
That's right - "The News Thread" is the best place for these and that's for two reasons:

Firstly, it means that there's not a whole shedload of new threads being created, that might have no responses or only one or two, which clogs up the Off Topic thread listing.

Secondly, it means people can subscribe to the News thread and receive an email notification when there's something posted in there. Some people find that useful.

So ... folks ... if you have "general news" (whether it be WA or scanner related or not), then please post it in the News thread.

Thanks,
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.