Morley

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Kombi

Morley

Post by Kombi »

Who is it who lives here in Morley, I do also ??
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Re: Morley

Post by spartacus »

Kombi wrote:Who is it who lives here in Morley, I do also ??
lol: The question marks at the end make it seem that you don't know where you live?
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Kombi

Re: Morley

Post by Kombi »

spartacus wrote:
Kombi wrote:Who is it who lives here in Morley, I do also ??
lol: The question marks at the end make it seem that you don't know where you live?
yeah im bad at englishand gramar,,im in morley,, that was me in back corner of class room..lol
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by spartacus »

A_E will give you a lecture. I'm sure
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Hey kombi,

This save lives guys phone number is also registered to Morley. Pity he is not still around or you could both help each other with your spelling issues.

Anyway here is his contact details:

"SAVE LIVES"
EMERGENCY ROAD
TRAFFIC CONTROL
0892766287 0429688571
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

[quote="Toottoot"]Hey kombi,

This save lives guys phone number is also registered to Morley. Pity he is not still around or you could both help each other with your spelling issues.

"Yes i also saw that, but it is not me, regardless if i can spell,,check back in your own PM to me short while ago at your own spelling mistakes, I am a 2 finger typist and do not look at the screen till its too late lol.. is this going to be a day of every one being picky and nasty,? because this forum user site seems good for that where the next person seems to think they are better that the others, we are all equall..
And you and couple other seem to have far to much to say about this Saves lives person,,why dont you have the guts to ring him and have a chat, maybe he will save your life one day, do not be so crittical of others.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Kombi wrote:I am a 2 finger typist and do not look at the screen till its too late lol..
I'm guessing then that your backspace key is either missing or broken then?
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

yorky wrote:
Kombi wrote:I am a 2 finger typist and do not look at the screen till its too late lol..
I'm guessing then that your backspace key is either missing or broken then?
FUNNNEEE Yorkie
yorky

Post by yorky »

Wasn't a joke.
Kombi

zzzz

Post by Kombi »

yorky wrote:Wasn't a joke.
you are the joke.....
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Thats not very nice?

Do you talk around your neighbours children like that john?
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by spartacus »

nice picture Kombi. I like it. Is it a recent shot?
yorky

Post by yorky »

Kombi, it truly is amazing that you speak to people that way. What have I ever done to you? Simply stating that you don't use the backspace key shouldn't tell you that I'm a joke. I understand you may not be good at typing/computers etc but the kind of discussion you bring to almost every thread you go into is disgusting, and dragging down the once well natured atmosphere of this site.
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

yorky wrote:Kombi, it truly is amazing that you speak to people that way. What have I ever done to you? Simply stating that you don't use the backspace key shouldn't tell you that I'm a joke. I understand you may not be good at typing/computers etc but the kind of discussion you bring to almost every thread you go into is disgusting, and dragging down the once well natured atmosphere of this site.
1 st have no idea what you are yapping on about the back space and do not care and 2nd, do you want me to list all you people who speak to me and run me down rudely and derogetivly too etc, dont think so,,so close it,, thats your mouth i mean,
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by spartacus »

Kombi, your van looks a bit like this. What car wash do you go too, i like the job.

EDIT:What car wash do you go too, i think the job makes it seem like it's straight from the manufacturer. I should tell that "idiot with the kombi" to take it there.

EDIT 2: I went through and fixed all the spelling errors in the interest of a forum member.
Last edited by spartacus on Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.