Morley

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Hey John

Why dont you start a fleet of vans with flashy lights?

Maybe that ice cream truck down the road? I mean sure its a bit old but the pink and white color scheme would go down pretty well?
Kombi

you call this english

Post by Kombi »

spartacus wrote:Kombi, your van looks a bit like this. What car wash do you got too, i like the job.

EDIT:What car wash do you got too, i think the job makes it seem like it's straight from the manufacturer. I should tell that "idiot with the kombi" to take it there.
and you call this english and correct spelling,learn again,
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Tell me John, Is that shed out the back of your house used to store your Kombi and its flashy lights?
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Re: you call this english

Post by spartacus »

Kombi wrote:
and you call this english and correct spelling,learn again,
No I don't. I can't spell and if there was spell check, i'd be doing it every time i submit. I read through my topics and if you read it before i submit you would find it almost unreadable. BUT, it's better then yours
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Kombi

eyesore

Post by Kombi »

jmmw wrote:Hey John

Why dont you start a fleet of vans with flashy lights?

Maybe that ice cream truck down the road? I mean sure its a bit old but the pink and white color scheme would go down pretty well?
Thats a dam eyesore and Council wont do anything about it.

And to answer your first question there, I do not do the traffic accidents anymore since i returned back to work and all the lights except for the original 2 that have been on it for 30 years remain, so now you have the facts and its parked in the carport. and how do you know i have a large shed at the back,you been trespassing,,or it seems you have been invading ones privacy to gain such knowledge, I am not too pleased about that. I might slap an AVO on you..
Delta_246

Re: eyesore

Post by Delta_246 »

This whole thread had me rolling on the floor laughing.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Pointless thread. Closed.