idiots

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

auntys_eyes wrote:Does the SES have any sort of literacy test and psych evaluation. If not they should. The thought that my life could be in the hands of a puerile (look it up moron :evil: ) illiterate quite frankly disturbs me.

As much as my better judgement agrees with Rockjet, i am compelled to 'vent'.

This individual is just sad, sad, sad.
Hey, they took me tooo :D, that's ok, its only the people in Margret river that have to fear Slipknot! Besides what would a psych say about, a vollie, yes they're suitable, therefor under no circumstances would they be allowed to join! :P purely and simply cause you have to be mad to do it, anybody not prepared to get up at good awful hours to put out fires and tarp roofs is not mad, and there for in theory suitable...
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

I have had it put to me that you would have to be insane to want to work all night in the rain and wind to help strangers out for absolutely nothing.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

It's not insane to be working for free - if your helping the community, and that's something that the SES, VFRS, VFAS do very well.

My crew at the Perth Spirit Duty, were in the rain most of the night - at Members Equity Stadium. - But if it's all in the name of helping people, then so be it.

G
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

gkoutlis wrote:It's not insane to be working for free - if your helping the community, and that's something that the SES, VFRS, VFAS do very well.

My crew at the Perth Spirit Duty, were in the rain most of the night - at Members Equity Stadium. - But if it's all in the name of helping people, then so be it.

G
Hey it's our right to say we're insane, :P we do it gladly, and sadly to some degree enjoy it, otherwise we wouldn't. But you must be a little mad ;)
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Tyranus wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:It's not insane to be working for free - if your helping the community, and that's something that the SES, VFRS, VFAS do very well.

G
Hey it's our right to say we're insane, :P we do it gladly, and sadly to some degree enjoy it, otherwise we wouldn't. But you must be a little mad ;)
Not sure, If I say that I "enjoy" it to that extent, I just make sure the casualty is comfortable, and that I follow things through by the book - and make sure I don't go out of my qualification limitations. - Just ask Auntys Eyes - with me being in Leederville on Wednesday & Saturday nights. 8)
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

:wink: :)
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
dave
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: dickheads

Post by dave »

slipknot wrote:now mate, i have a few spare poles here if you need them, im sure that if you brought them to IGA at Bunbury florest, he would like them and will buy them off ya. if he does, evacuate the store, and run to the managers office, ask him to call fridge and washer city and order a fridge. then once that happens, the idiot who ownes that dry cleaners down the road will ask the stupid fat kids who run the donut kind shop in the middle of the mall to exacuate it, and then he will press the "donut king self distruct button" and then thier willl be no more annoying ads on tv. then they will try and put ads on the tv, but then they will get rejected by the advertising standards buroe. They will then get very mad and then go to the police. then the police will get mad at them and tell them to "go away you desperate little shits , HOW DARE YOU , HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ADVERTISE YOUR STUPID FAT FILLED DONUTS ON TV AND EXPECT THEM TO BUY THEM." then everyone will laugh at them and they will try to build thier store again. once this happens, the idiot at the sewage trearment plant, will make on of thier tanks explode onto all the passing cars. in that case , the guy who owns the drug store at bunbury forum will suddenly out of the blue scream for 10 seconds at his counter weather he is serving customers or not. he will do this becuase his pager will alert him when the tank blows. then all the fire sprinlers at the bunbury forum will turn on and would have been activated by esecurity.
huh
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

slipknot=luke=hm681 = whatever other gay name he has used
thats what i reckon