Question for our media guys

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Question for our media guys

Post by Donga »

Are any of the media guys or any one else who frequent these forums able to get tickets to events before they become avaliable to the general public? I am trying to get tickets to the Gwen Stefani concert at the Burswood Dome. I have registered for ticketek, 929 and the chugg entertainment website hoping to get my name on the presale list. Any help from anyone will be appreciated.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Sorry Donga, 'freebies' or 'comps' are rare these days, and if they do exist they go straight to management or publicity types. The workers at the coal face never get that lucky.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Cheers for a response auntys-eyes. I have managed to get my name on the presale register at the Chugg entertainment website. Yesterday when I tried nothing would pop up to do it. Last night it decided to work. I think my phone call to them earlier in the day msde them discover a problem they were not aware of. Now I will wait for a respinse telling me what I need to do to purchase the tickets on presale.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Donga wrote:Cheers for a response auntys-eyes. I have managed to get my name on the presale register at the Chugg entertainment website. Yesterday when I tried nothing would pop up to do it. Last night it decided to work. I think my phone call to them earlier in the day msde them discover a problem they were not aware of. Now I will wait for a respinse telling me what I need to do to purchase the tickets on presale.
Gwen Stefani? :lol:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

What's wrong with Gwen, Fastlane? :D She rocks! Just like P!NK who's coming up in April - bring it on! About time we are getting the bigger stars into town! :P
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

Chicky wrote:What's wrong with Gwen, Fastlane? :D She rocks! Just like P!NK who's coming up in April - bring it on! About time we are getting the bigger stars into town! :P
lol
no offence but ther both ghey haha but ppl are entitled to ther own tastes

although i am glad too see alot of awesoem bands from the states comin to perth lately :D
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

haha if you actualy looked at the lyrics to the song youd see that shes talking about a guy . but yeh shes crap

hey donga every now and then ticketek will do an internet presale. givin people who sign up a chance to get tickets like a few days before the public. so you should be sweet
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

i figured looking up the lyrics would make me as lame as chicky!

:twisted:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Hahahaha! Jmmw... you'll keep! :wink:
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Brad Michau wrote:hey donga every now and then ticketek will do an internet presale. givin people who sign up a chance to get tickets like a few days before the public. so you should be sweet
That is how I get most of my tickets for concerts... E.g. Ticketmaster for Pink I was able to purchase 8 tickets a week before the public sale :)
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

hmm when she coming keeps eye out for EOI thro SJa
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

munchkin1981 wrote:hmm when she coming keeps eye out for EOI thro SJa
She is cominn on August 7th at the Dome. as I have stated I have registered for tiketek, 92.9 and Chugg entertainment. Still not heard anything back to when the presale period will be they go on general sale next Friday 23rd March they only announced the concert o the 8 March 07 so I am not to worried yet. When I registered for the Chugg Entertainmen It said I should hear from them soon. I might give them a call. Hopefully its an receprtionist who can understand what I am asking about the last one had no idea,
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Haha For all you ... "elderly" Members.

Marsha Hinds is doing a gig at MPAC on the 27-5-07.

I'm Working It. Sorry, I'm keeping the backstage pass :lol:
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Millsy wrote:Haha For all you ... "elderly" Members.

Marsha Hinds is doing a gig at MPAC on the 27-5-07.

I'm Working It. Sorry, I'm keeping the backstage pass :lol:
She did one up at Wanneroo Showgrounds a few years go.

.. she cant dance.