The game is up.

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

The game is up.

Post by Donga »

I think we have all worked out by now that Hm681 and night-newz crew are in fact the same person. Instead of posting about this topic in 3 different sections lets bring the dicussion into one. This being the more appropriate.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

I have just one question..... Why would you bother having two sign-ins??? Sure, we all bagged HM681 and he had no credibility in the end, but what was to be gained from creating 'Nightnewz Crew'. Especially without learning English before doing so. AND especially after all of Turbos posts about being the only contracted night news crew....... I just don't get it................. :roll:
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Bobby wrote:I have just one question..... Why would you bother having two sign-ins??? Sure, we all bagged HM681 and he had no credibility in the end, but what was to be gained from creating 'Nightnewz Crew'. Especially without learning English before doing so. AND especially after all of Turbos posts about being the only contracted night news crew....... I just don't get it................. :roll:
One word attention and we all gave him what he wanted.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

u never know it could be split personality(spelt wrong i think) :P :)
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

ha ha ha - it could be. Nightnewz could spell better.............. Maybe he was the more educated one.......
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I PRAY that he doesnt do something STUPID and get caught at a scene/incident with his scanner, camera,laptop, and whatever other gadgets he carries but sometimes i wonder if it is just all "talk" and he isnt actually there but still scarey thought.
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

i cry i laugh and feel so loved by all of you, really thank guys.

but i got nothing to do with the fact im not a cop/firey chaser.

so in fact thanks for making me laughing. really means alot. have g8t week. xox :twisted:
nightnewz-crew

Post by nightnewz-crew »

:? uh-huh.
very like shit now, coz you say i spell like HM681 :shock: , i dont feel very loved by all yours.

i got nothing to do with turbo so we all know the fact. FULL STOP.

i come on here to cause you guys give so much info and pics so i like been a new member. so i wanna say thanks for having me on board. :wink:[
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

You bloody idiot!

Nothing further :lol:
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I think ignoring is going to be the best solution.

./ignore hm681 & Nightnewz crew

Im waiting for "Any vehicle available to attend wanneroo road for a POI riding a girls pushbike wearing a cardboard police hat holding a mattel toy radar gun attempting traffic stops, holding a garden hose with a first aid bag on his shoulder" Any vehicle available to assist

:o
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Dude, its over.

We all know you are both HM681 and nightnewz-crew.

No one is gonna give you any respect on here if you keep it up.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

as i said in one of the other topics, HM681 is making us responsible scanner users look bad..along with this forum.

Stop cop/ fire chasing and saying stupid stuff (like how u wish their was action north side etc).

oh and also learn english!
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

hm681 is nightnewz-crew

His IP address confirms that...
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Bonez wrote:hm681 is nightnewz-crew

The joys of being a mod Bonez.
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Donga wrote:
Bonez wrote:hm681 is nightnewz-crew

The joys of being a mod Bonez.
Why don't you ban his ass then?
that should be against the rules to have more than one account...enforce it and get the bloody idiot off...

Sure he could create a new account but hmm...the postwhore would have a cry and whine about loosing his post count etc....and hopefully bugger off.