Major Fires- matters arrising

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

JG-103

Major Fires- matters arrising

Post by JG-103 »

Thought we should have a section where we can discuss anything arrising from the major fires section, that way we can keep the major fires topic on major fires. I know meg made one about policies and stuff, but thought we should have one for anything arrising from the major fires topic that you'd wish to discuss or anything of that nature.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Following was taken from the topic "eighty road again"
in relation to why mine and cdubz's brigade didnt get called out before bassendean and parkerville
chrissss wrote: its a good reason but thats what a paid frs are ther for to protect our area how silly

chris
Its not a good reason !!!!!
Its absolute crap
Why dont u tell em the reason?
Here i will- in case if there is a major bush fire in kwinana, well even if there was, we still wouldnt get called out... need i say more !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, then today, u had success having problems tryin to gain access to the cockburn (henderson rd) tip fire, rockingham 1st and 2nd at the fire in baldivis, hope valley at a fire in PORT KENNEDY !!!!
So if u lived in kwinana and ur house was on fire, u would of had a 20 min or so wait, in that time u could have lost ur whole house !!

What if one of ur family members got in a car crash in kwinana at the time and required the jaws of life to get them out in order to get urgent medical help, 20 mins is a friggin long time to wait !!!!

FESA is goin to learn the hard way im afraid :?

My opinions and thoughts only
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Surely this thread belongs in "Off-Topic" forum as it has nothing to do with scanning per se and is a rant.
Last edited by WPXZBP on Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.