Do your bit for World Peace!!!

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Are you willing to have an orgasm for world peace?

Yes
55%
No
18%
May be
27%

Total votes: 11

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Do your bit for World Peace!!!

Post by Donga »

First off all I am going to say sorry to any one who maybe offended by this particular topic. If you are easily offended please do not read on.

Today I just happened to stumble across an interesting website http://www.globalorgasm.org/. The idea of this web site is they want as many people as possible to have an orgasm at the same time to promote world peace on 22/12/06. If you visit the website it will explain the whole concept of this experiment beeter then what I would. All I can say is I am going to do my small bit to help wolrd peace and I hope all our members are able to contribute.

Once again I am sorry if this topic has offended anyone in anyway.
fly_on_the_wall

Post by fly_on_the_wall »

LMAO, good shit. LOL
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Um um.....

Aren't you a little too young to be thinking about naughty adults stuff like orgasms Donga?

I thought you were only about 13 years old...
All I can say is I am going to do my small bit to help wolrd peace
Can you please explain this sentence...What do you mean your 'small bit'?

Tommy
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Tom wrote:Um um.....

Aren't you a little too young to be thinking about naughty adults stuff like orgasms Donga?

I thought you were only about 13 years old...
All I can say is I am going to do my small bit to help wolrd peace
Can you please explain this sentence...What do you mean your 'small bit'?

Tommy
I am 26 thank you very much although sometimes I do act half my age lol. As for the small bit I wanted to be very careful as to how I said it if I had of said big bit I would have been shot down forgeting that samll bit could also make me a target.