Zombie Apocolypse Threat Emergency Procedures (ZATEP)

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Panache

Post by Panache »

You lot are hilarious.
I don't have foxtel, I don't hire DVD's any more.
My family is all asleep. This is my entertainment. Call me weird I don't care. Guess that helps a little when contrubuting to this forum.
this topic is so amusing !
Picture this.......
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Schism_ wrote:Image
I lol'ed. Need more contributions more ideas to ridicule/support
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Jmmw: I still say bunnings :D
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Bunnings is for fools [/ridicule]
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

well i'll put your name on the door list once naval base gets over run :P and you need a place to hold up haha.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Markmywords wrote:well i'll put your name on the door list once naval base gets over run :P and you need a place to hold up haha.
you could just about fit everything from bunnings in a hummer
gcs of 3
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Sure we COULD go steal a hummer or i could just go buy a shirt saying "Im a " and be just as cool
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Oooo oooo buy the shirt that way everyone knows 100% of the time...so buy a couple of them...haha joking mate, we've got teamwork happening with this whole escape thing...but how do I know you're not going to turn into a zombie??
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

What tyranus said.

JMMW..bunnings sell chainsaws, lawnmowers,hedge clippers, chlorine + a certain type of fluid also sold at bunnings makes things go boom boom, um they have a childrens playground so after a hard days work you can unwind, they have a cafe to sit down and have a coffee. They have power generators, first aid kits

The buildings have a high fence with security cameras great place to hold up :p

JMMW If you got xbox play dead rising youd like it :P
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Tyranus wrote:Oooo oooo buy the shirt that way everyone knows 100% of the time...so buy a couple of them...haha joking mate, we've got teamwork happening with this whole escape thing...but how do I know you're not going to turn into a zombie??
Markmywords wrote:What tyranus said.

JMMW..bunnings sell chainsaws, lawnmowers,hedge clippers, chlorine + a certain type of fluid also sold at bunnings makes things go boom boom, um they have a childrens playground so after a hard days work you can unwind, they have a cafe to sit down and have a coffee. They have power generators, first aid kits

The buildings have a high fence with security cameras great place to hold up :p

JMMW If you got xbox play dead rising youd like it :P

oh ouch guys, well when you need my help we will see who's smarter. Enjoy your zombie rage disease!

Bunnings wont work! there is no food! and once the zombies get in through a weak point you are stranded in there? then what?

You are better off leaving the main land and heading to a small island where your enemy is manageable! Barricading yourself in bunnings is sitting around doing nothing! no food no one knows you are there so no chance of rescue. Bunnings is a death trap even at the best of times.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Well if youve seen the end of dawn of the dead you know what happens on islands ;) unfortunatley you cant maintain 24/7 security on an island.

And yer bunnings wont have food but some have a cafe so you would have food for a week before sending people out to bring food back.

I wont be zombie bait haha :P
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

dawn of the dead was a movie! clearly rage zombies cannot swim, thats just science. There are 20 million people in australia, that is 19 999 998 possible zombies you will have to face (excluding us cause clearly with our tact and cunning we will never become the undead) on an small island like garden island the max would be what? 1000? i like those odds alot better.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

jmmw wrote:dawn of the dead was a movie! clearly rage zombies cannot swim, thats just science. There are 20 million people in australia, that is 19 999 998 possible zombies you will have to face (excluding us cause clearly with our tact and cunning we will never become the undead) on an small island like garden island the max would be what? 1000? i like those odds alot better.
Yeah but going off that gay show that everyone thinks is soo cool called lost, lots of bad stuff happens on small islands...ahh to hell with it, I'm going to the goldfields :P, back to sunny Leinster, so remote there no one'll turn to Zombies, and I'd be safe cause I doubt Antt knows where Leinster is.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Tyranus is right wont be many out in the country.

People who are bitten/scratched may get a boat onto the island then turn then what ? lol