Taser Guns Poll

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

I would rather taser someone anyday, but if spray doesnt work my only other option is to shoot them. I think over the next few years you will see a rise in Police shootings.

There have been 5 Police shootings on the east coast in the last 6 weeks!!

I think at least patrol SGT's should have a Taser as a MINIMUM!!

I would definatly bring a gun to a KNIFE fight though.
Delta_246

Post by Delta_246 »

Ludacris wrote:
But lets face it, Going up against a crazy fellow in Coobellup threatening people with a knife what would you rather a 24 inch ASP Baton or a Taser which gives you a couple feet and works immediately.
you honestly telling me you would take you chances with a Taser on this one.....
Personally having to deal with a situation like this in a busy shopping centre where a guy was holding a knife to his throat threating to kill himself I choose the baton...

The baton from years of experiance means I can control it alot better than the tazor and I know where to hit
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

You would bring a baton to a knife fight......bugger that.

Minimum safety distance from a kife is at least 7 metres, It would be either a gun day or a taser day.

Word is that PTA Tranist Officers might be getting Tasers.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Delta_246 wrote:
Ludacris wrote:
But lets face it, Going up against a crazy fellow in Coobellup threatening people with a knife what would you rather a 24 inch ASP Baton or a Taser which gives you a couple feet and works immediately.
you honestly telling me you would take you chances with a Taser on this one.....
Personally having to deal with a situation like this in a busy shopping centre where a guy was holding a knife to his throat threating to kill himself I choose the baton...

The baton from years of experiance means I can control it alot better than the tazor and I know where to hit

I can see your point, i have never used a baton in my life so i would be using a taser but given your experience...