Inconsiderate Drivers & Prosecutions

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Toottoot wrote:
Tyranus wrote:If it's shopping centre car park they could arrange to have the vehicle towed, or wheels clamped.
Or page the owner over the loudspeakers.

Anyway this is way off topic - nothing to do with scanning the police radio. Why did you choose to put it in this section? Did you not read the section description when you made it?
Oh toottoot, you don't have to reply to the thread .. as not all threads are on police scanning in this forum.. :D Yes it could be better posted in the Off Topic section however admin will move it if required, Not intentionally posted in this section. I will make sure to post in right section next time :D

In the mean time I will sit in the forum naught corner facing the wall. :(
Last edited by Kyle on Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Tyranus wrote:If it's shopping centre car park they could arrange to have the vehicle towed, or wheels clamped.
Not a bad idea I know Wilson Parking Clamp offending cars, Yes the shopping center did page the owner no one replied. :?
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
eswife

Post by eswife »

My brother used to have some stickers (ready in his glove box), it was of Mickey Mouse with a certain finger up and it said "Thanks for parking so close to me, next time leave a F***** can opener" Maybe your mum could make some up!!!!! :twisted:
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

They've already been made for you, just print and leave in the glove box!
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Kyle wrote:
Toottoot wrote:
Or page the owner over the loudspeakers.

Anyway this is way off topic - nothing to do with scanning the police radio. Why did you choose to put it in this section? Did you not read the section description when you made it?
Oh toottoot, you don't have to reply to the thread .. as not all threads are on police scanning.. :D
What scanner do you use kyle?
perthscanner

Post by perthscanner »

Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

eswife wrote:My brother used to have some stickers (ready in his glove box), it was of Mickey Mouse with a certain finger up and it said "Thanks for parking so close to me, next time leave a F***** can opener" Maybe your mum could make some up!!!!! :twisted:
Heheh, well I very well might do that.. :D
O.O
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Toottoot wrote:
Kyle wrote:
What scanner do you use kyle?
UBCT-9 - however still a Newbie with it and learning. Friend of mine sold it to me, and came over to show me how to use it. :smt006 Cost me $295 and only has a few scratches on the screen. Had to buy a decent antenna for it though..cost a few exstra $ to setup.Other then that its in good condition

Last edited by Kyle on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
O.O
eswife

Post by eswife »

Ha, that's the one..... Classic!!
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

eswife wrote:
Ha, that's the one..... Classic!!
I think I will keep 100 in my glove box, excellent. Mum likes the idea.. :wink:
O.O
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by woobla1 »

Im with the original

'accidentally put sharp things in your pocket as you shimmy through'

just the way society is these days, every man for himself dont give a shit about your fellow citizen.

sad for you mum to. Glad you were there to help her.

though I still think a big 'wanker' written on the side would have communicated the message, or stickers all over the the door
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

woobla1 wrote:Im with the original

'accidentally put sharp things in your pocket as you shimmy through'

just the way society is these days, every man for himself dont give a shit about your fellow citizen.

sad for you mum to. Glad you were there to help her.

though I still think a big 'wanker' written on the side would have communicated the message, or stickers all over the the door
Otherwise let two tyres down - no damage done but will understand the meaning of inconvenience.