Traffic cops 'not patrolling schools'

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Kombi

Post by Kombi »

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=298742
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

This is in NSW???
APCO 25 Encrypted

Post by APCO 25 Encrypted »

Alot of KOMBI's posts are a waste of time and not related to anything in WA.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

APCO 25 Encrypted wrote:Alot of KOMBI's posts are a waste of time and not related to anything in WA.
Phew - I thought it was just me!
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Toottoot wrote:
APCO 25 Encrypted wrote:Alot of KOMBI's posts are a waste of time and not related to anything in WA.
Phew - I thought it was just me![/quote ]

said NSW opposition :roll:
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

playworth wrote:
Toottoot wrote:
Phew - I thought it was just me![/quote ]

said NSW opposition :roll:
No - not the NSW opposition. Just an ordinary WARSUG poster.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

not related to anything in WA.. lolol funny. does it have to be in perth. i know there pics from usa that are on here.

:?
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

maybe someone can volunteer to patrol the schools ??? Anyone???
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

playworth wrote:not related to anything in WA.. lolol funny. does it have to be in perth. i know there pics from usa that are on here.

No it doesn't have to relate to WA.

The problem is it sort of detracts from what the site is about if you have to wade through a mass of unrelated posts to find what you came here for. I have no problem with news and other unrelated stuff just as long as it doesn't choke the whole site up.
Kombi

Thats right

Post by Kombi »

playworth wrote:not related to anything in WA.. lolol funny. does it have to be in perth. i know there pics from usa that are on here.

Thats right, it does not have to be just in WA, but the MOUTHS of this forum like to think they can control people/posters in what is posted.

and to those ! dont like the topic,,then dont read it..
Last edited by Kombi on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

it is WARSUG
not AUSTSUG
or WORLDSUG
or EARTHSUG
or NSWSUG
or VICSUG
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

There has been a fair few posts from interstate incl news, photos etc. There has been some great photos from intertate that most members have enjoyed seeing. That is why there is a few general sections to post under. Beats some of the crap that gets posted that doesnt relate to anything.

The topic for this section says various media oragnisations. However saying this i can read the news just as well as some of the copied link posts that as has been mentioned does take some sifting through.

P.S WARSUG as stated stands for WA USERS group not limited to wa only news.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

so reading something about NSw police not checking speed in school zone isnt really good newzworthy stuff for this site or area. but thank for posting Kombi, always good to see that your reading things that people dont. :D

lol i also Kombi i saw you down at carine at Ta about two months ago. not sure where it was, but was near carine traven i think and some car that was crash is horn was still going and you were in middle of the intersection with some hot police female that was from UQ 114. , you just turn off reid hwy i dunno if you remember it. but just tho i tell u i saw you there setting up you cones.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

playworth wrote:so reading something about NSw police not checking speed in school zone isnt really good newzworthy stuff for this site or area. but thank for posting Kombi, always good to see that your reading things that people dont. :D

lol i also Kombi i saw you down at carine at Ta about two months ago. not sure where it was, but was near carine traven i think and some car that was crash is horn was still going and you were in middle of the intersection with some hot police female that was from UQ 114. , you just turn off reid hwy i dunno if you remember it. but just tho i tell u i saw you there setting up you cones.
I agree with playworth John. It is interesting to read some of your news posts its just that they can tend to jam up the works.

The admin was nice enough to set up a news sticky for you to share your pearls of wisdom its just a shame that, as you put in your PM to me " No i hav'nt forgotten,i just do it to piss people like you off,,,,as you are such a know all, but nothing really,,"
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

Post deleted - inappropriate. (Admin)