Taser Guns Poll

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Kombi

Taser Guns Poll

Post by Kombi »

Friday NINEMSN Poll Vote: Should Australian police use Taser guns?
Yes: 22283,
No: 87864
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

looks like theyve got the internet access in the prisons
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

LOL news polls :lol:
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

they have been running a big scare campayne in the eastern states, over trials in queensland
Kombi

good one tootoot

Post by Kombi »

Toottoot wrote:looks like theyve got the internet access in the prisons
hahahahah thats a good one tootoot
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Must be the future generation voting. Trying to stop it before they start. :lol:
Kombi

another good point

Post by Kombi »

bomber wrote:Must be the future generation voting. Trying to stop it before they start. :lol:
Thats another good point,,,,,see on Nine news last night fri,in USA a bloke was taserd and dies few minutes after,,,any one who has a weak ticker risk that possability i think....
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: another good point

Post by jmmw »

Kombi wrote:
bomber wrote:Must be the future generation voting. Trying to stop it before they start. :lol:
Thats another good point,,,,,see on Nine news last night fri,in USA a bloke was taserd and dies few minutes after,,,any one who has a weak ticker risk that possability i think....
It was in Vancouver, Canada.

The Person involed was Polish.

The Tasers I believe are invaluable to police forces today, Its all well and good too sit in your dilapidated kombi and pretend you're important with your stupid lights and pathetically decrepit equipment and pretend to know what your talking about.

But lets face it, Going up against a crazy fellow in Coobellup threatening people with a knife what would you rather a 24 inch ASP Baton or a Taser which gives you a couple feet and works immediately.
Kombi

Post by Kombi »

jmmw wrote:
Kombi wrote:
It was in Vancouver, Canada.

The Person involed was Polish.

The Tasers I believe are invaluable to police forces today, Its all well and good too sit in your dilapidated kombi and pretend you're important with your stupid lights and pathetically decrepit equipment and pretend to know what your talking about.

But lets face it, Going up against a crazy fellow in Coobellup threatening people with a knife what would you rather a 24 inch ASP Baton or a Taser which gives you a couple feet and works immediately.
Did I make a derogative comment against you (( Its all well and good too sit in your dilapidated kombi and pretend you're important with your stupid lights and pathetically decrepit equipment and pretend to know what your talking about. )) watch your mouth,,, I am not the person that you think goes to those crashed, so how about getting your facts right and watch you toungue,,thankyou
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Your signature link is broken kombi
Kombi

cant get it to work

Post by Kombi »

Always RX wrote:Your signature link is broken kombi
Thankyou,i cant get it to work ? any suggestions please
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Put something where the link points to. Then do a computing course.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Kombi wrote:
Did I make a derogative comment against you (( Its all well and good too sit in your dilapidated kombi and pretend you're important with your stupid lights and pathetically decrepit equipment and pretend to know what your talking about. )) watch your mouth,,, I am not the person that you think goes to those crashed, so how about getting your facts right and watch you toungue,,thankyou

LOL!

Watch out for you then! :P
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

you honestly telling me you would take you chances with a Taser on this one.....
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Yes.