Dante Arthurs

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Dante Arthurs

Post by Ausrob »

So with this new revelation

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22 ... 77,00.html

The link between him and the James Bulger killers become closer. Do you think he was one of the kids that killed James Bulger?
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

Don't think he is, brit police would make sure the world knew who he was. Pity Wapol weren't told about him earlier, they could have had him under some scrutiny. Hope they never let him out or the boys get to play with him inside, he shouldn't be protected by the system.
eswife

Post by eswife »

Such a tragic case, I hope he never gets released... I had to go to Livingstone today and it gives me the creeps walking past the disabled loo. :cry:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I recall the rumour coming out not long after this lovely little girl lost her life in such an awful way.... I still think there's some truth to it all.

My $0.02 worth.
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

As far as im concerned doing something like that you forfeit your right to live.
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

The word castration come to mind, but then again he's just using up oxygen.

One click on the delete button would be so much easier!
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

I have always believed that he was one of the James Bulger killers. From memory they gave the kids new identities and there was talk of sending to to Australia. I do have more reasons to support my hunch but will not post here. Feel free to ask me via pm.
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Pretty hard for one of the Bulger killers to assault a girl in Surrey whilst still in prison for the Bulgar murder though... Released June 22 2001...
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

celestial_insight wrote:Pretty hard for one of the Bulger killers to assault a girl in Surrey whilst still in prison for the Bulgar murder though... Released June 22 2001...
That could be part of them getting a new identity tho.
celestial_insight
Banned

What, that they assualt girls in the general public somehow whilst still in prison?
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

No the assualt may not have occured at all. It could be a cover to throw people off the fact that he was the James Bulger killer. I know it may seem extreme and what I am trying to say may not come off as well on screen as it would face to face. It is possible tho as I am sure they would go to great lenghts to cover the James Bulger killers real identity up. I could be completly wrong but I have my beliefs.
Froggles

Post by Froggles »

If i remember correctly when this rumour was going around WAPOL took the unprecidented step of making a media release to dismiss the claims that he was one of the Bulger killers.

Usually the police dont comment on rumours and hearsay.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

WARSUG Public Transport Moderator
celestial_insight
Banned

On June 29, 2006, the British High Commission in Canberra issued a media release stating "There is no connection between the man arrested in Western Australia and the individuals involved in the James Bulger case."
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

celestial_insight wrote:On June 29, 2006, the British High Commission in Canberra issued a media release stating "There is no connection between the man arrested in Western Australia and the individuals involved in the James Bulger case."
People do lie to cover things up from time to time tho. I never trust anything a government department or the government itself says. We just need to look at our soon to be former prime minister (i hope) who stated under the Howard Government there would NOT be a GST we all know what happened after that.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Sentance handed out in court today. Was given life with a non-parole period of 13 years.

Dont think there will ever be an attorney general game enough to ever release him