PRC-495

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

PRC-495

Post by gkoutlis »

Guys,

I don't know about you, but PRC-495 - is a wealth of knowledge to this public forum - I'm sure I'm not the only one who is impressed by the help he is assisting to all of us...

So PRC-495 - cheers, and welcome on board - hope you plan on sticking around ;)

George 8)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

corny much?

hello PRC-495, welcome.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

he's the new CB radio Professer
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Yeah the guy is a great wealth of knowledge.

So far he has been labelled a cop hater, and managed to make himself look like a fool by wrongly suggesting the digital police radio system is encrypted already, and subsequently been hacked.

Recommending people's character on a public forum isn't always a good idea, if you get my drift.

:(
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Bahahahahaha i love it!

He says that hes not a fan of the police and now everyone hates him and he becomes "the cop hater" on par with Osama Bin Laden and Ivan Milat.

But guys you have to remember not everyone has had the same experiences with the police as we have. Some of us often work with the police and have spoken to them socially and appreciate that they are people and not just a uniform.

But if the only contact you have with police is them pulling you over and having a go at you for speeding every couple months then ofcourse your only going to see the uniform.

Couple years back i didnt like the police, they use to always rain on our parades with our spud guns and yelling at us and taking our bikes if we forgot our helmets, if i saw cops i would be like "uh oh" now before you start ripping into me this was before i realised that their job wasnt limited to killing our fun.

So lets not all hate him? Do you really think a bunch of morons going off at him and taking the piss is going to solve any problems? hes just going to assume that the cops really DO hate him now.

If he wants to change his attitude about the police he will read through some of the posts here and have a look on UHTR and learn!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

ok sorry - i get your drift, just trying to say cheers, for answering some of our past questions...
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

gkoutlis wrote:ok sorry - i get your drift, just trying to say cheers, for answering some of our past questions...
I meant nothing personal toward you mate :)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

BLiNG wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:ok sorry - i get your drift, just trying to say cheers, for answering some of our past questions...
I meant nothing personal toward you mate :)
Yeah I know, I was trying to be friendly, I mean, he has dumped quite alot of helpful information into the areas where abit of a "grey area" but yeah at least he has helped shed some light on them, and thought I'd say cheers... But i see your point of view though... :) No hard feelings
G
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Haha, dont you just love warsug where you can say what you dont mean!
and if you dont mean it you probably never said it anyway... Get my drift... cause I dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smt120
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

gkoutlis wrote:
Shank.ed wrote:Look guys at the end of the day I am what I am for what I am and if you don’t believe me well that’s your own choice I am not going to keep explaining myself for who I am 8)

With reference to frequency, you know I can’t give that out otherwise surprises wont be surprises anyhow. Luke, you’re quite right about the training I remember it being hard though not at what you described it. (I remember running up 51flights of stairs in central park with lights off and no night vision all in under4minutes flat)

I got into TRG through something I did and personally don’t want to talk about it as the incident haunts me still. It comes to appreciate how lucky we all are with brave citizens both career and volunteer around us helping make WA a cleaner yet safer place and for what I do means we can clean up some of the scum off today’s street. Although it’s extremely hard the results at the end of the day its rewarding.

Markmywords:

Say hi to constable care for me wont you. Now I understand

Your choice guys as I don’t want to be bagged and questioned each time I post so let me know what it will be?
It's people like you Shank.ed - That help make our city a safer place to live - So rather than being bagged for it, I would second a motion to praise rather than bag you (i'm not that sort of person) - So hopefully you'll stick around -

Cheers
G
Come on guys, if you havent learnt about gk's ability to judge peoples character by now you really shouldnt be allowed on the internet.

:lol:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

jmmw wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:
Shank.ed wrote:Look guys at the end of the day I am what I am for what I am and if you don’t believe me well that’s your own choice I am not going to keep explaining myself for who I am 8)

With reference to frequency, you know I can’t give that out otherwise surprises wont be surprises anyhow. Luke, you’re quite right about the training I remember it being hard though not at what you described it. (I remember running up 51flights of stairs in central park with lights off and no night vision all in under4minutes flat)

I got into TRG through something I did and personally don’t want to talk about it as the incident haunts me still. It comes to appreciate how lucky we all are with brave citizens both career and volunteer around us helping make WA a cleaner yet safer place and for what I do means we can clean up some of the scum off today’s street. Although it’s extremely hard the results at the end of the day its rewarding.

Markmywords:

Say hi to constable care for me wont you. Now I understand

Your choice guys as I don’t want to be bagged and questioned each time I post so let me know what it will be?
It's people like you Shank.ed - That help make our city a safer place to live - So rather than being bagged for it, I would second a motion to praise rather than bag you (i'm not that sort of person) - So hopefully you'll stick around -

Cheers
G
Come on guys, if you havent learnt about gk's ability to judge peoples character by now you really shouldnt be allowed on the internet.

:lol:
:cry:
PRC-495

Re: PRC-495

Post by PRC-495 »

Hey all, thanks for the welcomes from some and personal opinions from others. I never knew i was known as the "cop hater" lol. I originally joined this forum because a few other members of the PRC were telling me that there was a CB section. Thanks for the welcome. I will for sure stick around. :)
[PRC] Perth Radio Club. 495
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

AT that point in time jmmw, gkoutlis had no reason to doubt shankeds doings. Shanked ended up coming unstuck in time as all those who pose as someone that they are not. Thats the good thing about gkoutlis he is willing to give any new member a chance without being judgmental towards them. Unlike other members on this forum.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Donga wrote:AT that point in time jmmw, gkoutlis had no reason to doubt shankeds doings. Shanked ended up coming unstuck in time as all those who pose as someone that they are not. Thats the good thing about gkoutlis he is willing to give any new member a chance without being judgmental towards them. Unlike other members on this forum.
Agreed!

Though there is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism your point is more than valid.
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

who gives a stuff if prc-495 hates cops or not , his is the CB section if you wanna talk about cops theres a section for that too