Rant re: P-Plate idiots

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

WPXZBP

Rant re: P-Plate idiots

Post by WPXZBP »

[rant]

Read this and shake your head in disbelief...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 829962.htm

[/rant]
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

wat a dickhead hey. it was all over the news tonite. it was like the very first story of the nite.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Well hopefully he'll have to take whatever comes out of his appearance in court...

But unfortunately such stunning examples of how not to drive aren't limited to the P-Platers.

Only today on the way home, a very middle aged guy in a Japanese-type sports car was travelling way too fast on Beaufort Street, weaving in and out of traffic, causing everyone to hit the brakes ... and then goes straight through a zebra crossing while a lady was crossing with her dog. She and the dog had to step back quickly to avoid being run over.

There's nothing I would have liked more than to give his rego number to the police ... except he had no back plate :(

People who drive like that really get up my nose.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Zebedee wrote:Well hopefully he'll have to take whatever comes out of his appearance in court...

But unfortunately such stunning examples of how not to drive aren't limited to the P-Platers.

Only today on the way home, a very middle aged guy in a Japanese-type sports car was travelling way too fast on Beaufort Street, weaving in and out of traffic, causing everyone to hit the brakes ... and then goes straight through a zebra crossing while a lady was crossing with her dog. She and the dog had to step back quickly to avoid being run over.

There's nothing I would have liked more than to give his rego number to the police ... except he had no back plate :(

People who drive like that really get up my nose.
hear hear!