Ouch!

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

WPXZBP

Ouch!

Post by WPXZBP »

I am in the process of moving house (to a place in the Great Southern) and on Saturday the removalists arrived. All was going ok until at about 10am I fell down a staircase (a set of four steps) out the back as I was taking rubbish to the bin. The fall resulted in me going A over T and hyper-extending my left ankle. It hurt like heck, is now black and blue and I am hobbling all over the place.

After that a friend and I decided to drive down to where I am moving to. 10km from where we were to stay the night a kangaroo jumped right in front of the car. Thank goodness for a roo-bar otherwise it would have gone through the radiator and stopped the car dead in its tracks. As a result I have destroyed a stone guard for the bonnet and for a headlight, dented a side panel, damaged the bonnet and the roo-bar and wrecked an antenna mounting.

Let's just say that I hope my bad luck stops there!
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Damn... did u drop a mirror on top of a black cat whilst walking under a ladder lately..?..lol.....hope your luck improves.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

I wish :lol: That might explain a few things...

I hope my luck improves too... one of the reasons I moved was so I could get more access to scuba diving... that's now off-limits for a while. :(