West Coast Ambulance

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Amb510

West Coast Ambulance

Post by Amb510 »

Pics of West Coast Ambulance

Enjoy
Last edited by Amb510 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
SJANT
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: West Coast Ambulance

Post by SJANT »

Any idea what these guys are doing or any info about them at all?? I'm guessing it'll be patient transport plus anyone whom calls them direct for an ambulance. Are they Advanced Life reincarnated again?
Amb510

Post by Amb510 »

SJANT wrote:Any idea what these guys are doing or any info about them at all?? I'm guessing it'll be patient transport plus anyone whom calls them direct for an ambulance. Are they Advanced Life reincarnated again?
Not ALAS,AMS,MAS,FI or affilliated with any other ambo service.

Director is a critical care nurse

Doing Patient Transfers & Event Medical Services.
SJANT
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SJANT »

Very Ambulance Victoria-esque the liverly in my mind or is it just me?
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Paint scheme looks very close!
I've closed the door!
SJANT
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SJANT »

A little similar but remember the red, white and blue are standard Ambulance Victoria colours. They're clinical support officer car looks very similar to AV response cars that i've seen. Probably just trying to establish a clear identity to the rest of the SJA cars on the road. Using a similar liverly scheme probably saves a bit of money too as templates etc have already been drawn up.
Fire Chief

Post by Fire Chief »

The pic of the Ambo posted by written_fiction is the van purchased by advanced life(Ex Vic ambo) just prior to them going bust.....it now belongs to Hostile Services you can see there emblem near the back window.

Wonder if West Coast Ambulance is a franchise as West Cost Ambulance is an American Ambulance Service
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Fire Chief wrote:The pic of the Ambo posted by written_fiction is the van purchased by advanced life(Ex Vic ambo) just prior to them going bust.....it now belongs to Hostile Services you can see there emblem near the back window.

Wonder if West Coast Ambulance is a franchise as West Cost Ambulance is an American Ambulance Service
Nope but atleast it sounds like they have some qualified staff and the makings of some descent infrastructure :D
gcs of 3