Subiaco Oval - West Coast vs St Kilda [WAPOL Bikes]

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Subiaco Oval - West Coast vs St Kilda [WAPOL Bikes]

Post by written_ficton »

Sorry been absent from picture posting for a while....

Excellent work with the Eagles yesterday [pity about the Dockers] herewith two recent snaps.

Look at the new uniform...

I've closed the door!
gkoutlis

Re: Subiaco Oval - West Coast vs St Kilda [WAPOL Bikes]

Post by gkoutlis »

Hey WF,

Great pics mate - nice closeup shots.

Love the second pic - with that different colour blue on the arms - very impressive and visible.

I was there too - you may have seen a VFAS Suzuki at Gate 19 at some stage :wink:

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

The suzuki was making its appearance around the oval quite alot yesterday???? Was it busy for you guys?

I'll have to pop around and say G'Day next time your on G, bit of face to face contact wouldnt hurt, already met a member of this board [who's name escapes me at the moment]
I've closed the door!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:The suzuki was making its appearance around the oval quite alot yesterday???? Was it busy for you guys?

I'll have to pop around and say G'Day next time your on G, bit of face to face contact wouldnt hurt, already met a member of this board [who's name escapes me at the moment]
We certainly had our work cut out for us that's for sure.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

gkoutlis wrote:
written_ficton wrote:The suzuki was making its appearance around the oval quite alot yesterday???? Was it busy for you guys?

G
it's all his fault we had to do work yesterday..... he asked for action
*waves*
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

wizzard wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:

G
it's all his fault we had to do work yesterday..... he asked for action
*waves*
LOL pipe down you :P :lol: It was a good day :D
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

For once we were fairly quiet... unless for the arguement we had with the bus drivers it was a fun evening
I've closed the door!