saw this the other day,
----BUDDAH VFRS----
Nafenn

Re: NEW METRO FIRE STATION AND NEW PUMPER

Post by Nafenn »

4 and 5, but more 4 :)
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

Nafenn wrote:4 and 5, but more 4 :)
yeah i agree, COMPO SUCKS. i have to much free time, but halve the things i want to do i cant due to being on compo, i dont wanna push myself, as yeah the next thing i will know i will have 'Today Tonight' and 'A Current Affair' hiding in my garden chasing me saying i am a compo cheat lol
----BUDDAH VFRS----
dlcat1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dlcat1 »

BuddahFRS wrote:
Nafenn wrote:4 and 5, but more 4 :)
yeah i agree, COMPO SUCKS. i have to much free time, but halve the things i want to do i cant due to being on compo, i dont wanna push myself, as yeah the next thing i will know i will have 'Today Tonight' and 'A Current Affair' hiding in my garden chasing me saying i am a compo cheat lol

I got put on compo recently, lucky I got out of my accident with stuff that healed pretty quick, but I know there is a lot of stigma attached to the word. My usual GP wouldn't see me forcing me to go back to the doctor a long way from home for the final certificate.
BFB LT1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BFB LT1 »

Tell me about compo i'd rather go back to work 8weeks off and still another 2 months to go before i look at getting back to work and getting off my compo. I can understand why people are voting you buddah as having to much time on your hands i know how you feel.
Crippled
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

BFB LT1 wrote:Tell me about compo i'd rather go back to work 8weeks off and still another 2 months to go before i look at getting back to work and getting off my compo. I can understand why people are voting you buddah as having to much time on your hands i know how you feel.
i agree, if i had my way i will be back to work and back on the trucks right now. but yeah not allowed to do that. hmmm its quite interesting, as yeah before work told me i cant have days of, and now i am being told to have days off. lol
----BUDDAH VFRS----