Paull & Warner Vehicles

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Never mind FireOps - You guys do an awesome job anyways - especially on the repair of of some "minor cosmetic damage" to our Suzuki Retrieval vehical ;o)
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the vehicle were fitted with red & blues and could operate under call?

I could see it navigating an intersection, sirens blaring lights flashing!
Which one the Suzuki VFAS have?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:
written_ficton wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:Never mind FireOps - You guys do an awesome job anyways - especially on the repair of of some "minor cosmetic damage" to our Suzuki Retrieval vehical ;o)
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the vehicle were fitted with red & blues and could operate under call?

I could see it navigating an intersection, sirens blaring lights flashing!
Which one the Suzuki VFAS have?
any really, its nearly the same as a Mazda LT under firecall with four burly firefighters in the cabin. Its not the same as seeing a HP or MP
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Nup - Having reds and blues on VFAS vehicles will never happen... Much to many peoples disappointment - as some of our counter parts in the Eastern States have red and blues.

Anyhow... I wont take this thread off track...

Would be nice to see a few more pics on the art-work of FireOps ;)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

written_ficton wrote:any really, its nearly the same as a Mazda LT under firecall with four burly firefighters in the cabin. Its not the same as seeing a HP or MP
I think you mean Mazda Light Pumper (LP) or a Landrover Light Tanker (LT).
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

yes sorry LP