Paull & Warner Vehicles

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
FireOps_Perth

Paull & Warner Vehicles

Post by FireOps_Perth »

I'm in the process of taking photos of our full range of vehicles. I will upload them as I get the collection going.

For the time being, here are four of our vehicles:

Mark 6 SJA Mercedes.

This was a one-off build to the clients requirements.

This is the first mini-module that was made to suit a Ford Ranger. We have also built this module on a Toyota Hilux.

200-Series for BHP.
Last edited by FireOps_Perth on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Last edited by bomber on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Looks impressive, but curious as to why we have a truck in Ambulance livery... hmm...
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
FireOps_Perth

Post by FireOps_Perth »

gkoutlis wrote:Looks impressive, but curious as to why we have a truck in Ambulance livery... hmm...
Because it is an Ambulance. The inside was decked out exactly the same as the Module that goes on the Landcruiser and Patrol.

You probably can't see in the first photo, but it has hi-rail railway runners mounted on it for a remote site with limited road access.
Paull & Warner
Strength in Reliability
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Last edited by bomber on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

It looks nice, maybe its something to do with / used as what you call them where they set up a trauma centre right next to the incident?

Wouldnt mind driving that under blue lights
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Either way FireOps_Perth - We appreciate your contribution to the forum - these pics are great. Nice to see that there are more than just Merc's out there in the Ambulance field.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
FireOps_Perth

Post by FireOps_Perth »

If anyone thinks our Ambulances are bad, have a look at this link:

http://www.eranger.com/products/health/ambulance.html[/url]
Paull & Warner
Strength in Reliability
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

FireOps_Perth wrote:If anyone thinks our Ambulances are bad, have a look at this link:

http://www.eranger.com/products/health/ambulance.html[/url]
Wow, what on earth is that lol heh heh heh - nah I prefer the Merc's any day lol
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

niels

eRanger Ambulances

Post by niels »

You guys are missing the point.

The eRanger Ambulance is a great alternative to a 4x4 in parts of the world that can't afford a Merc or any other truck style ambulance.

With over 150 eRangers in Malawi alone, it's already making an important contribution to saving lives for the poorest people on earth.

So come on guys don't get precious about the number of wheels, if it gets you to a hospital or a clinic in time to save your life - it's done the job.

Oh and they are much cheaper to buy and run as well....

Have another look with an open mind this time.

www.eranger.com

Niels
FireOps_Perth

Post by FireOps_Perth »

Sorry mate, but i'm pretty sure it was you who missed the point. I was being sarcastic when I posted that link.
Paull & Warner
Strength in Reliability
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Methinks it's a random ad post... :?
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

WPXZBP wrote:Methinks it's a random ad post... :?
Sounds like it
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Never mind FireOps - You guys do an awesome job anyways - especially on the repair of of some "minor cosmetic damage" to our Suzuki Retrieval vehical ;o)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:Never mind FireOps - You guys do an awesome job anyways - especially on the repair of of some "minor cosmetic damage" to our Suzuki Retrieval vehical ;o)
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the vehicle were fitted with red & blues and could operate under call?

I could see it navigating an intersection, sirens blaring lights flashing!