Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Photobucket Account

Post by spartacus »

I'm sick of having my pics for here in the middle of my personal album...
so i've started up a album...
Happy to share it for people with the same problem/don't have one and can't be bothered signing up.
If you are interest PM me and i'll send you the username and password. All members (depending) are welcome
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Jared
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Jared »

Just to let you know, now you have put them in an album all the links to the site IMG, URL whatever will have changed and the pics will no longer be valid here.

And you just need to give the link of the your main personal album and people can view it without your login details. You just need those to edit/upload things.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

I havn't yet put all my old ones in there but from now on I'm going to use this one
I trust most people (to some extent) on here and have no problems giving them a password so they can post in the same account if they wish. Just an idea...
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit