Tango 110

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Tango 110

Post by Tom »

VZ SS 6.0L.... :D

Sweet looking rims..The sticker on the side reads 'Interceptor'.

Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

stupid question.. whats with the Chevrolet logo on the back of these!? Surely not out of the factory like this?

As an aside.. are the white lights on the roof legal for these guys!?
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

fastlane,

The owner loves to make everything look american. Uniforms etc so he re-badges the holdens to chevs to continue the us theme of his. You can find the badges quite easily on ebay
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

yah, see alot of these on the roads like this too.. holden logo on front, chevy one on back.
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

bomber wrote: The owner loves to make everything look american. Uniforms etc so he re-badges the holdens to chevs to continue the us theme of his.
Whhhhy..?
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

I personally think thats massive overkill.... for a Transit security car..

Sweet looking..... but WHY would you need a 6Litre V8... i guess they are American motors though...

thats my 2 cents....

PS.. Fantastic pictures as ALWAYS!
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

I'm perplexed with the badge on the numberplate it is:

Writes international and then WA underneath :shock:.
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

vk6hgr wrote:
bomber wrote: The owner loves to make everything look american. Uniforms etc so he re-badges the holdens to chevs to continue the us theme of his.
Whhhhy..?
From memory ( correct me if wrong someone ) the owner use to work in us law enforcement. I guess this is living his fantasy. The uniforms are shipped over from the us and are similar if not the ame as what the us use. Thats why they wear big gold sheilds etc. He was trying to even get motor bikes and equip them the same as the "chips" show. I guess the chev badges just finish the package.
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

bomber wrote:
vk6hgr wrote:
Whhhhy..?
From memory ( correct me if wrong someone ) the owner use to work in us law enforcement. I guess this is living his fantasy. The uniforms are shipped over from the us and are similar if not the ame as what the us use. Thats why they wear big gold sheilds etc. He was trying to even get motor bikes and equip them the same as the "chips" show. I guess the chev badges just finish the package.
i saw one about a year ago at the city busport.... it was a VY executive... had gone to the trouble of getting the 'Commodore' replaced with 'Caprice' which is what commodores are badges as in the U.A.E... spun out...
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

bomber wrote: From memory ( correct me if wrong someone ) the owner use to work in us law enforcement. I guess this is living his fantasy. The uniforms are shipped over from the us and are similar if not the ame as what the us use. Thats why they wear big gold sheilds etc. He was trying to even get motor bikes and equip them the same as the "chips" show. I guess the chev badges just finish the package.
From the website printed on the numberplate:

"Our CEO Lt Col. John W. Ryan is also world renowned as a SWAT and Militia Trainer and applies various world class tactics to his team."

So, your spot on the mark!!!
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

The 6.0 come standard with the later model VZ SS Commodores. As for the beacons I dare say he would have DPI permission for them.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

the clear beacons are alley lights and take downs.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

How he hasn't been done for impersonate Police is beyond me. Why try to look look like the Police, even going as far as having the vector light bar.

Why not have their own identity??

Our I.C.G. (Incident Control group) Officers are Law Enforcement Officers and trained for:

• Traffic Control

• Infringement Issue

• Advanced Driving

• Customer Service

• Enforcement of PTA Act and Regulations

• Enforcement of contravention of the Criminal Code and other Acts

• DNA evidence collection

• Crime Scene security

• Draegar breath testing

• Accoutrements i.e. Baton, Handcuffs, OC

So Secureforce can do people for DUI now too?? interesting.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I did see one day while going to work a secure force car pull up behind an empty bus heading into the city activated its amber beacons and the bus pulled over.

Ive seen a vx ss, wh statesman, vz executive police pack, the decals are very close to the same as the police and i think if they were "exactley" the same as wapol then they probarly would say something, but on those same words if i saw an ambulance or fire applicance with the same decals but minus the logos would those agencies take action against them.
Ambul8
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ambul8 »

dazla wrote: So Secureforce can do people for DUI now too?? interesting.
Perhaps it is to do the bus drivers.

Similar to random drug and alcohol on mines/industrial sites.

ahhh D&A tests - the best start to the morning - watching people pee into a cup
Ambul8 - if u break urself i'll fix u! Maybe...
ImageImage