Couple of pics from Broken Hill

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Anon-e-mouse

Couple of pics from Broken Hill

Post by Anon-e-mouse »

I finally did something I have wanted to do for a while this weekend..

Drove from Sydney back home to Perth with a mate..

He bought a car over there so we decided to drive it back. It took us a little under 3 days as we both had to return for work so it is abit unfortunate that we did not get to stop abit more and take photos..

Saw lots of places I would have liked to take pics of but it was to dark or I was driving most of the time. Places like Ambulance stations and Bush Fire Brigade stations and older police stations.

It would also appear evident that the Police organisations state wide are suffering from staffing issues as we saw one police car on the road in 4000kms and that was in Sydney.

The only police station that appeared to have police actually working was Broken Hill N.S.W and Ecula W.A

So thats enough talking by me..

And here is a couple of pics taken from a moving car of Broken Hill station. Sorry for the size.. I am lazy.. and tired

donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Couple of pics from Broken Hill

Post by donks »

Anon-e-mouse wrote:I finally did something I have wanted to do for a while this weekend..

Drove from Sydney back home to Perth with a mate..

He bought a car over there so we decided to drive it back. It took us a little under 3 days as we both had to return for work so it is abit unfortunate that we did not get to stop abit more and take photos..

Saw lots of places I would have liked to take pics of but it was to dark or I was driving most of the time. Places like Ambulance stations and Bush Fire Brigade stations and older police stations.

It would also appear evident that the Police organisations state wide are suffering from staffing issues as we saw one police car on the road in 4000kms and that was in Sydney.

The only police station that appeared to have police actually working was Broken Hill N.S.W and Ecula W.A

So thats enough talking by me..

And here is a couple of pics taken from a moving car of Broken Hill station. Sorry for the size.. I am lazy.. and tired

will be doing the exact same thing in a few weeks... ISAF Sailing world champs is being held in Terrigal and am driving back with a mate along with 4 boats. we done the Melbourne - Perth run in Jan this year in 37 hours exactly. but we had 3 of us driving and it was a non stop trip...
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

What class boats u sail?
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Toottoot wrote:What class boats u sail?
hi Toot, Unfortunatly i dont sail.. my friend does. He sails olympic class Lasers. hes my mate whop is in the worlds and i just help him out.

are you into the sailing?
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Once upon a time I was - not lasers but
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Toottoot wrote:Once upon a time I was - not lasers but
ahh fair enough. lasers are ok but i like the 4.7's and 5.2's more... they are a bit more full on