Victoria Police - TMU SS Commodore

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

I personally think if you have nothing good at all to say, then you should all shut your mouths. Warlord is simply sharing pics with us, he is not there for you to have a dig at!! If you want to do it, take it to pm, don't bring the tone of the forums down, no one wants to read your crap!
Warlord

Post by Warlord »

I'm all for people having a dig should I say something stupid. What gets me cranking is keybaord heroes who bring absolutely no substance to an arguement or sold points, other than because he thinks a certain way everyone else is wrong, other than those who think similar to him. :roll:
LOL. Ahhh the internet...
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

LOL!

I'm not having a go at you, everything on here is jest its just a forum.

If you're trying to get to me you're gonna have to do ALOT more then that haha :)

I gave up arguing with points here ages ago, cheer up buddy no need to be so harsh :lol:
Warlord

Post by Warlord »

Just love your effort at trying to be condescending

I think I know who needs to at least 'try' let alone 'try harder'. :roll:
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Another thread going nowhere? Time for a lock?
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

You're just upset that your hours spent perfecting your posts had abosolutely no effect on me.

I use to do it myself!

Seperate all the points and arguments into neat little sections and argue each one on its merits, then think people will be impressed that you're intelligent enough to organise your argument so efficiently.

But sooner or later you will realise that warsug is just a forum and no one cares!

Im sorry you obviously took this so personally but i still think you're wrong and you can get upset as you want but i have work and stuff to do IRL so the argument you put so much effort in isnt being taken seriously so cheer up :)
elm

Post by elm »

OK, settle down now. Back to topic PLEASE!