Crimestoppers VZ/NJ103/JK104

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Crimestoppers VZ/NJ103/JK104

Post by Tom »

Fastlane,

I own a Uniden ubc72xlt and a Icom pre-programmed CB. I haven't used either in the last 12 months.

I've got nothing to hide to feel free to ask me anything else your little heart desires.

My main interest is aviation so I'm more interested in Polair61/62 and the Helitacs.

Use a Fuji finepix S9500 which has a 28mm-300mm lense and taking them at 9mp I could take a fire-truck from about 400metres away and still get a full-frame shot once 'tweaked' in Abode p/s.

Moving on....

Was shopping in Perth City today and this wizzed past me.

Here's a sad looking NJ103 parked on Hay St.

And lastly JK104 from Kensington a BF paddy.

auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Aaahhhh... the ellusive Crimestoppers car has finally been snapped. Well spotted as always Tom.

9mp @ 300mm hey. As per my post elsewhere, i thought you had some serious hardware and lens. Life is not allways as simple as it seems... :)
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
imacop

Post by imacop »

hmm, those cars were parked right outside my work.
very hot day, even for the 20 minutes i went out to get lunch. :oops:

sometimes theres 4 or 5 cars lined up in the morning. i feel a bit dodgy trying to take photos though. as they say, "if you see something say something" and everybody's suspicious of everything.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Just take them imacop, don't try and conceal what your doing and you won't have a problem. Even if anyone confronts you just be honest.

If I had a $1 for everyone I saw with a camera in the City yesterday I'd be rich. :wink:

And "if you see something say something".....90% of people look dodgy in the City to me anyway.

I very rarely use 300mm when taking a pic as you lose quality the further out the zoom goes.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

does anyone know the callsign of the crimestoppers vehicle?