Wangara

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Wangara

Post by Tom »

Here's Wangara's pump and LT, taken last year.

It appears this LT is now Freo 1st.

Here's a slightly newer shot of Wangara's LT, this time it's LT274 1QAG991.

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Tom do you take photos as a profession or just a hobby ? Do u sell any of your pics ? some of em would look good frame and id be interested in purchasing some.. specially if u get some of my brigades vehicles :D
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Just a hobby JG. I just keep a camera in the car and anything I am able to take a pic of I do.

Bloke that lives over the road from my Mum is a well-known Station officer who does relieving around the metro area, so he's given me permission to drop his name and I've never had a problem taking pics.

I might come down to your brigade one day, but you and chrisssssss will have to protect me from that home-boy Millsy, he'll try to roll me and tax my Nike runners and my i-pod.. :lol:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

hahahaha

Yeah tom, ill give u some info on how to contact us and we'll arange something.

Na mate.. u dont need to worry bout "Milko" (aka millsy) hes not at our station and he'd have about a 40 min ride on his pushy to get to our station to pilf your stuff :lol:
firefly.000

Re: Wangara

Post by firefly.000 »

Last edited by firefly.000 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Nice shots Tom.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Hey Tom, WAPol and FESA should employ you and Wes as their 'official staff photographers'. You guys do all of their fleets justice with your pics. I reckon if the PR bosses saw some of your photos they'd be climbing over each other for access to them. Keep up the excellent work, both of you. I know the long term members of WARSUG really enjoy your efforts.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

auntys_eyes wrote:Hey Tom, WAPol and FESA should employ you and Wes as their 'official staff photographers'. You guys do all of their fleets justice with your pics. I reckon if the PR bosses saw some of your photos they'd be climbing over each other for access to them. Keep up the excellent work, both of you. I know the long term members of WARSUG really enjoy your efforts.
Agreed - Tom does excellent work. I've also seen some excellent pics from people like chicky. They too deserve credit for their work.

As for my photos, I do it mainly for a website I manage. (Gotta declare my interests like a good person should.) :)
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

WPXZBP wrote:I've also seen some excellent pics from people like chicky. They too deserve credit for their work.
Thanks Wes.

Sorry Chicky - didn't mean to forget you :oops: and to all of the other regular pics posters, keep up the good work.

Shouldn't be posting after midnight :roll:

VBFB Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

auntys_eyes wrote:Hey Tom, WAPol and FESA should employ you and Wes as their 'official staff photographers'. You guys do all of their fleets justice with your pics. I reckon if the PR bosses saw some of your photos they'd be climbing over each other for access to them. Keep up the excellent work, both of you. I know the long term members of WARSUG really enjoy your efforts.
Here Here.... - I second that.... 8)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

seems a few people didnt get mentioned.

Chicky who was the guy who took those pics of yours at wapol open day ?

EDIT: also the difference between a professional camera and a cheap digital camera play a big part in the turn out of the pics.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Sorry again to anybody i didn't mention by name... no excuses but it was late, i was tired and Tom and Wes' names just popped in to my head. No offence was meant. :oops:

Never the less, the point remains that those of us who are genuinely interested in these vehicles DO appreciate the efforts of ALL of those who post pics on this forum. Compliments should not be divisive, but taken as just that... compliments.

(Maybe should have just said "nice pics Tom" :) )

VBFB Member