Brand new VE Commodore

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
imacop

Brand new VE Commodore

Post by imacop »

The auto electricians down the road from my place do work for WAPOL (via the Maylands complex most likely).
Spotted this brand new VE Commodore SV6 out the front on the way to work this morning.
There apeared to be plenty of cable in the front ready for a TADIS console.
Click the thumbnail for a full size image.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo i would like to see what people think bout this. look at the pics and the area around . nice car but crappy houses. wonder who be stupid enough to break into a cop car lolol. :shock:

mmm it should hav cover around the lights saying not in use or testing. that very very weird. :?:
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

That's not a very nice way to talk about people's homes man, if you don't have anything nice to say, I suggest you throw out your keyboard and say nothing at all. We could probably understand you a hell of alot better.
Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ausrob »

Nice pics new highway patrol cars,
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

HM681 - where the hell did you get anything about breaking in to a cop car???? Seems to me you might be the only one stupid enough to try it!
If you had read imacop's text you would have realised this is OBVIOUSLY parked in front of a workshop and the other buildings might possibly be used as commercial premises, not homes. As imacop said he was on his way to work, the car may have only recently been dropped off, and parked there for covenience. Most profesional workshops would place clients vehicles securely inside overnight. The workshop is in Maylands, and only a few Km's from the old Maylands Academy, where much of WAPol's vehicle fit out and maintenence is done. It is not like the car would have been driving all over town drawing attention.
For heaven's sake start reading and UNDERSTANDING the posts on this forum before firing off lame, half thought out comments!
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

auntys_eyes wrote:HM681 - where the hell did you get anything about breaking in to a cop car???? Seems to me you might be the only one stupid enough to try it!
"lolol" :roll:

Nice pics 8)
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

LMAO 681 Dude.....you be trippin

Nice pics of a sweet lookin ride imacop...cheers mate.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Outside of the same auto elecs as above today was a new white VE Commodore, fully marked with call sign RM or RH 202 which is possibly Manjimup?
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!