RFDS & FESA...... WATER ON!

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Cheers AlwaysRX -

Mate what was the fires there for? A celebration???
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Very Good pics :D
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

lol
ther washin the plane.........

looks like canning vale 2.4 but its more of a g.p.a
and also i bet thats success, they still have that exact pump now! :lol:

chris
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

It's HP5, which according to my outdated list is Daglish, but most likely that it is Canningvale. That is a 2.4U definitely not HSR/GPA, and would almost certainly be Canningvale.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

im tellin ya now it is the current canning vale 2.4/medium tanker the rear section is different to that now and doesnt have all the lockers

and also the pump maybe canning vales coz im sure they may still have tis model but am not 100% sure i know success still has a pump similar to this im sure success have been goin for 5 years or more so they should be due for a replkacemtn soon

chris
firefly.000

Post by firefly.000 »

Last edited by firefly.000 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

chrissss wrote:im tellin ya now it is the current canning vale 2.4/medium tanker the rear section is different to that now and doesnt have all the lockers

chris
You may be getting a bit confused. On the offside, there is only a smaller locker, and a drum with 40mm lengths rolled onto it, so looks a lot more open, but the nearside has the slightly larger lockers. The rear section is alot more open, and the tank is clearly visible, making it look alot more basic.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

firefly.000 wrote:
chrissss wrote: and also the pump maybe canning vales coz im sure they may still have tis model but am not 100% sure i know success still has a pump similar to this im sure success have been goin for 5 years or more so they should be due for a replkacemtn soon

chris
the heavy pumps except for the new Hope Valley one are all around 17 years old.
at the perth firestation open day ther was also another one but not sure wer it was housed freo 2nmd also has a near new 1 i think

chris
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

kylep wrote:
chrissss wrote:im tellin ya now it is the current canning vale 2.4/medium tanker the rear section is different to that now and doesnt have all the lockers

chris
You may be getting a bit confused. On the offside, there is only a smaller locker, and a drum with 40mm lengths rolled onto it, so looks a lot more open, but the nearside has the slightly larger lockers. The rear section is alot more open, and the tank is clearly visible, making it look alot more basic.
i said it was thwe cannoignvale 2.4....

chris
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

firefly.000 wrote:
the heavy pumps except for the new Hope Valley one are all around 17 years old.
:shock:

At what age must the pumpers be replaced ?

For a bus in perth its 15 years no matter what the condition of the bus is, just curious to know how FESA work..wether the pumpers have a age and/or a condition limit before they must be replaced.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

well our vehicles are "supposed" to be replaced i believe every 5 years

chris
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

chrissss wrote:well our vehicles are "supposed" to be replaced i believe every 5 years

chris
This isnt true.. it varies depending on the type of vehicle and also depends if you shire applies for a replacement or not..

Having said that, wrong place to be discussing this !
Mad Marsupial

Post by Mad Marsupial »

JG 103 said
For a bus in perth its 15 years no matter what the condition of the bus is. [quote]

Which are buses are you talking about[/quote][/b][/i][/u]
firefly.000

Post by firefly.000 »

Last edited by firefly.000 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.