FESA Butler/NW103

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

FESA Butler/NW103

Post by Tom »

Took these at a car fire a couple of weekends back on Joondalup dve/Ocean Reef rd.

Butler FESA units in attendance.

NW103

Some random unmarked that was blocking off traffic.

Shitty quality pics only had my bunky camera with me.

Tom
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Nice shots Tom.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

awesome pics as usual tom

ther pump is not to bad ther lt looks brand spankers
they are career frs if im not mistaken
8)

chris
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

chrissss wrote:awesome pics as usual tom

ther pump is not to bad ther lt looks brand spankers
they are career frs if im not mistaken
8)

chris
Yep, Butler are the northern most CFRS brigade in the metro area. Interesting that they are in Joondalup (or Wangara's?) patch - maybe the others were busy.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

It was a piss porr response from FESA the Range Rover that was charred had just about extingushed itself by the time they rocked up! Even the local cops beat FESA.

Was a hot Saturday arvo so guess Wangara and Joondalup were out elsewhere.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Tommy boy, thought I had the FESA thing beaten out of you! But yes, if Butler were responding to that location, I would expect a slow response time.

I imagine the shots are on their way, along with relevant details?? I will of course return the favour tonight, check your inbox :)
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

KP,

Only took those 4 shots.

The copper out of NW103 was carrying on like a total tool. As soon as he saw my camera he goes 'this isn't a photo opportunity mate'..Otherwise there would of been many more.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

can i ask what the difference between goin to the scene of a police job is and goin to a fire scene is ? Just curious.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

There are similarities, and differences. One major thing is safety. What sort of police incident would you rock up to? Stabbing, shooting, domestic, bomb scare??? I know I wouldn't... So what sort of police scene would you want to go to? I still don't think that this justifies a response, and think that if you are asking the question, you need to think about it a bit more...

In saying that, a traffic accident with persons trapped, although FRS and SJA are doing most of the 'work' it is a police scene, and they are in control. If you don't understand this, try searching for "Emergency Management Agencies" or something similar, or refer to material from ICS4.04 (if you are a firefighter).

edit: people should not necessarily attend fire incidents either... many people cause issues by getting in the way, or putting themselves in danger...
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

JG-103 wrote:can i ask what the difference between goin to the scene of a police job is and goin to a fire scene is ? Just curious.
I would have to say there is no differnce any thing you hear on the scanner I suggest to all members stay away from the area for your own saftey.
firefly.000

Post by firefly.000 »

Last edited by firefly.000 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
firefly.000

Post by firefly.000 »

Last edited by firefly.000 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Re: FESA Butler/NW103

Post by Fastlane »

Tom wrote:Took these at a car fire a couple of weekends back on Joondalup dve/Ocean Reef rd.
Looks like Hodges Drive... :P
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Just downloaded some pics i have of two Scania pumps bogged to the eyeballs in sand...and being towed out by a front end loader.. as soon as i photoshop the identifying door decals over i`ll chuck em up ( i dont wanna embarass anyone :lol: ) ... you know who you are!
WPXZBP

Re: FESA Butler/NW103

Post by WPXZBP »

Fastlane wrote:
Tom wrote:Took these at a car fire a couple of weekends back on Joondalup dve/Ocean Reef rd.
Looks like Hodges Drive... :P
I was thinking that... the Hardly Normal store is closer to Hodges than Ocean Reef...