FESA Butler/NW103

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Wes and fastlane,

Yeah your both right, it was Joondalup and Hodges dve.
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Hi, i drove past just as the car was starting to smoke, it was a land rover i believe, did u manage to get any pics of the car on fire? i saw the smoke billowing from down the freeway a few minutes later
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Donga wrote:
JG-103 wrote:can i ask what the difference between goin to the scene of a police job is and goin to a fire scene is ? Just curious.
I would have to say there is no differnce any thing you hear on the scanner I suggest to all members stay away from the area for your own saftey.
Reason i ask is coz that is what it seems to me that some members on this forum are doing to take pics is all, weather it be coincidental or otherwise... :roll:
(fire incidences im talking bout)

my 2 cents
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Hey HEKTIK,

No pics of the car sorry...close it was a Range Rover, the newer shape with the big headlights. Totally charred, even melted the alloys.

JG-103 I was driving past returning a trailer to a Garden place on Winton rd. I don't listen to a scanner, so I'd put it down too coincidental.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

didnt mean u tom
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Hey JG-103,

No probs champ.
Froggles

Post by Froggles »

Hey ive posted pics of a fire incident, i don't even own a scanner and i walked to the scene from my house as i could practically see it from there.

Hektiks feed is my only scanner access - much love tik :)

Nice pics btw Tom 8)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

WARSUG Public Transport Moderator
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

JG-103 wrote:
Donga wrote:
JG-103 wrote:can i ask what the difference between goin to the scene of a police job is and goin to a fire scene is ? Just curious.
I would have to say there is no differnce any thing you hear on the scanner I suggest to all members stay away from the area for your own saftey.
Reason i ask is coz that is what it seems to me that some members on this forum are doing to take pics is all, weather it be coincidental or otherwise... :roll:
(fire incidences im talking bout)

my 2 cents
And you thought that you should tell them off??

The mods and others clearly state that scanner listeners should not attend to jobs heard on scanners. It should be left at that. If you think that a particular individual needs a hint, them PM them...