Meet...WAPOL WT300

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
gkoutlis

Re: Meet...WAPOL WT300

Post by gkoutlis »

woobla wrote:Beautiful looking wagon. It is pretty much the same as the vic pol divvy vans.

Thanks for posting.
Cheers Woobla :)

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
diggity

Post by diggity »

Looks like rockingham are getting their chance to trial it. Saw it under lights/sirens last night and patrolling today. Very smart looking unit.
AustralianPoliceCars

Post by AustralianPoliceCars »

Think that's a pretty ugly car. Think they should keep what they have now and leave these kind of paddy wagons in Melbourne!
nra555
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nra555 »

I think its good. very similar to the old falcons they used to use. I like the idea of having 2 lightbars, it comes with the bonus of more alley lights. and the extra lockers (although they look abit small). i think the Varley pods on the hilux's only have 1 or 2 lockers?
I imagine these would be abit quicker than the hilux's too.
PRC-555
NRA-555

nra.org.au - join today to make UHF CB a more enjoyable band to use!
Robo
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Robo »

nra555 wrote:I think its good. very similar to the old falcons they used to use. I like the idea of having 2 lightbars, it comes with the bonus of more alley lights. and the extra lockers (although they look abit small). i think the Varley pods on the hilux's only have 1 or 2 lockers?
I imagine these would be abit quicker than the hilux's too.
The lockers don't look like much but there is probably as much space in this as there is in the hilux's AND the old ford pods put together....