SJA Landcruiser

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
AcesAP

SJA Landcruiser

Post by AcesAP »

Hi All,

Was able to get some pics of one of the SJA Landcruisers the other day....

Enjoy!!

A

gkoutlis

Re: SJA Landcruiser

Post by gkoutlis »

One word...... SWEEEET ;)

Cheers for sharing AP.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

They look nice, however I would like to see more lights on the front, maybe a deckblaster... Because half the idiots on our roads do not make way for emergency vechiles.

Deleted by WF - not trying to cause trouble
Last edited by written_ficton on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've closed the door!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:Is he parked in a disabled bay?
WF - Don't try and stir up trouble. Doesn't matter where he is parked - Just appreciate the pics like everyone else does on here. Otherwise, we'll lose the right to see pics such as these...

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
AcesAP

Post by AcesAP »

written_ficton wrote:Is he parked in a disabled bay?
Funnily enough, some ambulance stations have a disabled bay, why I am not really sure, most likely some council regulation. Yes the vehicle was parked in one, but wasn't depriving anyone of a space.... :-)

A
yorky

Post by yorky »

Very good looking vehicle. Appears to have lights behind the grill anyway so if they are bright then it shouldn't be a problem in fact looking at it again there are x4 light segments behind there.

And it appears the vehicle wasn't parked there but placed there for the pictures, as you can notice a couple of the pics the car is facing one way and then the other in the other couple :)
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Not trying to stir the pot at all - I would have though / under the impression that ambulances are allowed to do so anyway... with the wide doors etc blah blah blah

Nice pictures btw.

But for you Gkoultis I shall remove my post.
I've closed the door!
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

written_ficton wrote:They look nice, however I would like to see more lights on the front, maybe a deckblaster... Because half the idiots on our roads do not make way for emergency vechiles.

Deleted by WF - not trying to cause trouble
1) Deckblaster yes as it would be inline roughly with rear view mirror off car in front (Most Merc AMbos in NSW have them but mounted outside)

2) Saw one on a P1 the other night lite up the night like a xmas tree lol
RIP