Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

CFRS Hope Valley

Post by bomber »

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Whats the thing with people going around taking pics of brigade's stations ?
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

JG-103 wrote:Whats the thing with people going around taking pics of brigade's stations ?
Because people like to see them. Threre is nothing that says people have to open them to look at the photos.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

i wasnt having a go at you bomber, im just sayin that it seems to be the new thing at the moment and im just curious as to why
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: CFRS Hope Valley

Post by BuddahFRS »

the hope valley station is the only building around there, well thats last time i saw it, its quite funny
----BUDDAH VFRS----
dlcat1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dlcat1 »

BuddahFRS wrote:the hope valley station is the only building around there, well thats last time i saw it, its quite funny
Gunghalin ESB? ESA? In Canberra was like that too.

A massive white shed housing the FRS, BFB, SES and ambos across the road from a massive green hardware store and a tiny shopping centre, all at the end of a road in the middle of a sheep paddock.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re:

Post by kylep »

JG-103 wrote:i wasnt having a go at you bomber, im just sayin that it seems to be the new thing at the moment and im just curious as to why
It's great to capture history like this - stations, appliances, people, jobs, all of that. Even images of very recent history can be very interesting, looking at changes to the site, the neighbourhood and so on. It would be great to have a wide shot showing all that space around, and in however many years, potentially see housing and other development in the area...
dlcat1 wrote:Gunghalin ESB? ESA? In Canberra was like that too.

A massive white shed housing the FRS, BFB, SES and ambos across the road from a massive green hardware store and a tiny shopping centre, all at the end of a road in the middle of a sheep paddock.
A bit more built up these days. Unfortunately I think I only have a night shot of the station, and not surrounds. I'm sure you could see in Google StreetView though.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

a pic of hope valleys HP 2 weeks ago at 3rd alarm scrub with both white led lights on the front operating

BFB LT1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BFB LT1 »

Nice work Chrissss i always thort you were rite.
Crippled
observer
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by observer »

What, white LED's on the front of Hope Valley. Who would have guessed.
BFB LT1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BFB LT1 »

hahahahahahaha funny that i think chrisssss may have made piont and proved a FACT!!!!!
Crippled
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

haha, i didnt actually bring it up originally, i wasnt sure myself but soemone said that it was the case so i thought id prove the point for the masses!

also saw it again later that night at medina as a control point but didnt get a pic in all its glory
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Fantastic shot! I noticed the headlights aren't flashing. Is that because it was parked or because they don't flash on that truck at all because of the white LED's? ...i.e. the LED's replaced the Headlights for flashing white.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

dlcat1 wrote:
BuddahFRS wrote:the hope valley station is the only building around there, well thats last time i saw it, its quite funny

You obviously havent been to Canberra lately?

Its now a full time Police and Emergency Services Centre :)
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

dlcat1 wrote:

You obviously havent been to Canberra lately?

Its now a full time Police and Emergency Services Centre :)
Per Ardua-Ad Astra