Barbagallo Raceway 19th July 2008

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
rescue10

Post by rescue10 »

yer but he liable.

How can an 18year old boy call himself a medic?

Hes prob only got a senior first aid certificate.

Ill get the Barbagallo Complience checker to check all the Medical teams CAMS Official Licences as it sounds like this kid legaly should not have been there
canon
Banned

no way

Post by canon »

rescue10 wrote:yer but he liable.

Ill get the Barbagallo Complience checker to check all the Medical teams CAMS Official Licences as it sounds like this kid legaly should not have been there
Hes eighteen ?????. That cant be right. No way but hes also an emergency services instructer??? :wink:
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

HAHAHAHA and to think i was at his and his brothers 25th birthday party...heheheh sorry but Smithy813 is a bit older than 18. I also trust him with my life when I go abseiling with him. I promise you now, he knows more about rescue than you think and he is more than Senior 1st Aid qualified!
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

Tyranus wrote:

HAHAHAHA and to think i was at his and his brothers 25th birthday party...heheheh sorry but Smithy813 is a bit older than 18. I also trust him with my life when I go abseiling with him. I promise you now, he knows more about rescue than you think and he is more than Senior 1st Aid qualified!
Thats good to hear Tyrannus, and i dont wish to put young smithy813 down but as he stated before " not a full blown para" so meaning not a para, you either are or are not. 1st time at barbs and worked in a role that he shouldnt have through no fault of his own. No cams licence. No previous experience in this kind of event. Something goes down who is liable?. There is a due process to get a cams licence in which i believe that perhaps only the doctors and medical drivers would have had , oh and also the regular firies.
truth is stranger than fiction. Its better to tell the truth and accept your destiny than to BS your way through and have a lonely life.
Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

Canon, Rescue10

Until you KNOW how old I am, how qualified I am and how much motor racing experience I've had... quit with the speculations and innuendos.

I'm alot older and more experienced than you seem think...

Thanks Tyrannus for the comments, but these two are just whinning for the sake of it and obviously have little better to do today.
Emergency Service Instructor
Quinns Rock BFF
rescue10

Post by rescue10 »

Your web site said your only 18.

Your sign on sheet for Barbagallo will have your licence details on it I will chech this.

If you dont have a CAMS licence you should not have been there.

But it dont matter as with the new rule the new cowboy ambulance service should be gone shortly.
rescue10

Post by rescue10 »

Quinns Rock bush fire vollie?

how long you been there?

The whole city of wanneroo bush fireies are stupid,its run by Idiots.

The City of Wanneroo banned gas bottles at Barbagallo 2 years ago but the city of wanneroo bush fireies still bring in there gas bottles and bbq......But not next year it will be removed
Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

rescue10 wrote:Your web site said your only 18.

Your sign on sheet for Barbagallo will have your licence details on it I will chech this.

If you dont have a CAMS licence you should not have been there.

But it dont matter as with the new rule the new cowboy ambulance service should be gone shortly.
Oh for god sake grow up.
Quinns Rock BFF
canon
Banned

Post by canon »

Smithy813 wrote:Canon, Rescue10

Until you KNOW how old I am, how qualified I am and how much motor racing experience I've had... quit with the speculations and innuendos.

I'm alot older and more experienced than you seem think...

Thanks Tyrannus for the comments, but these two are just whinning for the sake of it and obviously have little better to do today.
Sorry Smithy813 your right in saying that i dont know how old you are but you did state that you were not a para. if you read carefully, i was not having a go at yourself but the situation that you were put in. I apologise if the message was mis interpretted. :(
Smithy813

Post by Smithy813 »

thanks for your honesty canon, appreciated.
Quinns Rock BFF