JB-105

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
silent_wingz

Post by silent_wingz »

The best thing I like about WAPOL vehicles is that the marked cars are all white (with the exception of the silver HWP and the 1 blue one). I really hope WAPOL doesnt start looking at coloured vehicles, it just looks tacky when you have a multi-coloured fleet. Thats my opinion anyway.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

These high visabilty decals and designs seem to be the way to go looking at what others are doing, highway patrol definatley a good idea for them, on the GD car white is fine but who knows :) as long as there not behind me with lights flashing i dont care haha :)
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

[quote="Tom"]They seem to keep cars in the district, just a re-allocation of resources.

For example that new Canning Vale station, you'll probably find that a couple of cars come from Cannington as they are the current station that covers C.V.'s patch.

Maybe the Cannington DSG squad with the (JC50*'s as pictured) has been disbandoned and the vehicles have gone to the stations along with the officers in the JC district.

I think you'll find when Ellenbrook a few months opened they took some HM cars from Midland.

Has anyone seen TW105 lately?? The Water Police VZ....[/quote]

DSG havent been around for ages....
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

i think the UQ markings are good but the GD markings arnt bad , i agree a multi cloured fleet would look S^@T
my opinion
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

the multicolours hw patrol cars they had floating around sydney at apec look fantastic
silent_wingz

Post by silent_wingz »

See i think the white one looks better than the first 2. Nothing to do with the cars themselves (i prefer the holden). I just feel the coloured cars make that car and the fleet look tacky and cheap, almost like someone has stuffed up and got the colours wrong. The white one just seems more professional, neater and more organised. But thats me :wink:

.. and dont get me started on personal number plates on police vehicles ! :o
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

The blue looks good the purple looks shit haha