WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

AZ251

Post by Tom »

Mirrabooka crash car seen today.

celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Were those shots from the ARGUS set up on Reid Hwy today? I went through it around 2pm and is caused a major traffic nightmare. It took ages to get through. Grrrrrrrr
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

So all crash cars are identified by the red strip on them ? or the call sign 251.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Yep sure was c_i, we went thru about 1230pm heading west.

MMW, it does appear so. Generally as a rule they are 250-252 callsigns, although I think AJ250 is crash base at Cannington.

Brad

Post by Brad »

Major difference between crash cars and general duties cars, apart from the markings?

-B.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Brad wrote:Major difference between crash cars and general duties cars, apart from the markings?

-B.
Maybe on-board equipment?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Does each station have its own major crash, hwp and traffic cars or are the hwp, traffic and major crash in a particular station? What does the major incident and the ops support group do? and are they at each station or seperate station?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I believe major crash are located at freo and at east perth both wellington street and also down at the causeway but i maybe wrong. Im assuming there located probarly at joondalup/armadale/cannington as well just as a guess maybe out midland too.

But im just guessing :D
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

no av251??
lol good old wago

that az car looks kool

chris