Amateur radio equipment for sale

For sale, wanted to buy and swap

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

meg
Amateur callsign: VK6LUX
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu: FT990, FT857, FT7800, VX7R. Icom: ID800H. Old RS scanner.

Amateur radio equipment for sale

Post by meg »

Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of VK6PG, his contact info is at the bottom. Please don't contact me about any of this stuff, I don't have anything to do with its sale!

1. SOLD Classic HRO-5R HF Receiver, 1942. Fully working with full set of plug-in coils.
Includes Power Supply, Speaker. Plenty of Spare Valves and Handbooks. $250

2. SOLD BC348-Q HF receiver, 1942 in "mint" condition and fully aligned and working.
Internal 240-volt Power Supply complete with Handbooks and Spare Valves.
By far the best BC348 in Australia. Reluctant sale. $250.

3. SOLD Kenwood TS830-S Transceiver, excellent condition and full working order.
Includes Handbooks and plenty of spare 6146's. $450 negotiable. Suit "poverty stricken" new licencee!

4. SOLD BC221-AL Wavemeter. Excelent condition and fully working and calibrated.
With Handbooks, 240-volt internal Power Supply and WWII Army Headset. $75.

5. SOLD FM92 Transceiver. Good working order and programmed for all WA channels and repeaters. Includes Microphone. $50

6. SOLD Icom IC2000-H high-power 2m FM Transceiver. Excellent clean condition, boxed with microphone
and Icom Manauls. $150. Ideal base or moble rig.

7. Rare KW1000 Linear Amplifier. s/n W579. Genuine UK built by KW Electronics in Dartford, UK.
Delightful condition with Handbook and spare 572B Tubes. Fully working for 80 through 10 metres.
A mean thumper with 800-Watts output! $500. Now reduced to $400

Prices are of course negotiable to genuine buyers.
Alan can be contacted via email: vk6pg@tpg.com.au

WARSUG FESA and Scanning Special Events moderator