Swap Uniden UHF UH - 090 . . .

For sale, wanted to buy and swap

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

blackers

Swap Uniden UHF UH - 090 . . .

Post by blackers »

Hello

I have a Uniden UH - 090 dual band UHF / 27mhz CB radio that is in absolute perfect working order that I would dearly like to swap for a single UHF radio of equal quality with antenna for the car.

I am in Leeman WA.

Cheers . . . Bill
nra555
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nra555 »

Hey mate, not trying to be an but unidens are extremely overpriced and nobody uses AM anymore, you will be struggling to get what you think is fair for it.

my personal suggestion, an icom ic400pro and a rfi cd900 uhf aireal.
but that can get a little bit pricey, depends on your budget.
PRC-555
NRA-555

nra.org.au - join today to make UHF CB a more enjoyable band to use!
blackers

Post by blackers »

nra555 wrote:Hey mate, not trying to be an but unidens are extremely overpriced and nobody uses AM anymore, you will be struggling to get what you think is fair for it.

Hello how are you

Yes I kind of realised that when I posted the ad but thought what the heck give it a shot.

Right now I am more interested in getting an antenna for both of my other UHF and SSB CB radios, kind of stuck there :(

I am a member of the Leeman Sea search and Rescue here but I not only monitor the marine radio bands but also the CB bands at home.
jasonjag
Banned

Try

Post by jasonjag »

blackers wrote:
nra555 wrote:Hey mate, not trying to be an but unidens are extremely overpriced and nobody uses AM anymore, you will be struggling to get what you think is fair for it.

Hello how are you

Yes I kind of realised that when I posted the ad but thought what the heck give it a shot.

Right now I am more interested in getting an antenna for both of my other UHF and SSB CB radios, kind of stuck there :(

I am a member of the Leeman Sea search and Rescue here but I not only monitor the marine radio bands but also the CB bands at home.
Try Prestige Communications 2/9 Oxleigh Dr, Malaga. ph 92499599 jj
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Yep or contact WACB. I went round to their place expecting to have to buy stuff instead the guy showed me where I was going wrong. They're into a lot of CB gear. not much on the website though.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
blackers

Post by blackers »

I used to deal with WACB way back in the early years of CB radio, they are a good mob to deal with and nice to see them still going strong in todays economic times. In fact I bought my very first 'Ringo' antenna from them and an old Pierce & Simpson CB radio

I don't often go to the city from Leeman, I don't drive because I have some eyesight problems (legally blind) and the law forbids me to hold a drivers license because of it.

Oh well I will keep trying eh, cheers :)