Fs: Uniden Ubcd396t 6000+ Channel Digital Scanner ($400 ONO)

For sale, wanted to buy and swap

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

CUSCO

Fs: Uniden Ubcd396t 6000+ Channel Digital Scanner ($400 ONO)

Post by CUSCO »

Item: Uniden UBCD396T Hand Held, 6000 Channel Digital Scanner

Item Condition: NEW

Price and Payment Conditions: $400 ONO, Trades Welcome (COD)

Extra Info:

Digital Programmable Handheld 6000 Channel Scanner with Digital Remote Control Head Accessory

This handheld digital scanner with full frequency display offers 6000 programmable memory channels is now bundled with a digital remote control head accessory. The UBCD396T-RH96 with TrunkTracker IV™ Technology, offers APCO 25 digital capability, allowing users to monitor the activities and signals of city and government service departments, utilising advanced scanner technology in an all new compact handheld design. Uniden’s UBCD396T is poised to improve interoperability between large cities currently using the digital systems and those that still operate on analogue systems.

Offering the new Ground Breaking Technology “Close Call RF Capture Technologyâ€
Last edited by CUSCO on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

WOOOOOHOOOOOO this ad says we can listen to police again. Someone buy one and if you cant you can do him for false advertising.
CUSCO

Post by CUSCO »

Yes, You Can Listen To Police Although The Sydney CBD Is Now Encrypted And A Few Other Areas Around Sydney.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

You are advertising it on a WA (Perth) scanning site as able to receive police transmissions.

WAPOL are now transmitting their Perth conversations encrypted.

Why tell us we can now listen to police again unless you have cracked the encryption?
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

CUSCO wrote:Yes, You Can Listen To Police Although The Sydney CBD Is Now Encrypted And A Few Other Areas Around Sydney.
I've Never Really Been Able To Understand Why People Must Put A Capital Letter At The Front Of Every Word. I'm Completely At A Loss As To Why Someone Would Want To Do That.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Some times the shift key can jam up through lack of use. Its like when the car AC comes on when in reverse.
CUSCO

Post by CUSCO »

Sorry about the shift.

The extract as stated was from the uniden website so dont quote me, I did NOT know that Western Australia was also encrypted. Although I know that the firies/ambulance/ems/trains/rta/planes/racing transmissions all still work and have NOT been encrypted.
Last edited by CUSCO on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Okay another thread of pure SPAM. You need to convince Graham Sammels that when someone takes you to the ACCC for false advertising. Another top rate salesperson with an intricate knowledge of their target audience.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

CUSCO wrote:Sorry about the shift.

The extract as stated was from the uniden website so dont quote me, I did NOT know that Western Australia was also encrypted. Although I know that the firies/ambulance/ems/trains/rta/planes/racing transmissions all still work and have NOT been encrypted.
see the check before you post link in my signature
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
CUSCO

Post by CUSCO »

Clear and simple, Thanx

*Edited first post*

Anyone interested in trading for other items or, cash + items etc ?