Radios for sale

For sale, wanted to buy and swap

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

Acrem611

Radios for sale

Post by Acrem611 »

Hi guys I have 5 Radios for sale. I brought them of ebay year ago, to get them re programed but they do have 1-2 channels programed into them all ready. I think 3 of them where for amateur channels. I would not have a clue how to programme them but some of you talented comms people on this site may know what to use them for. They are as follows:-

Motorola Syntrx can take up to 99 channels needs re tuning to use with normal CB channels and comes with printed out instructions on how to manage this also comes with new chip to be installed, all cables, then hand piece turns on but channel up/down and scan toggle switch a bit stiff.

Phillips PRM80 S A9 8010 -9520 001 10031 has leads and speaker, one button cover missing.

2 X Phillips PRM 80L S TM PRM8020T - 9525 001 10912 has leads and speakers on button cover missing on each one.

Motorola MCX1200/ model M01RHL9CK4BN/ I was told it worked at time of purchase but have no leads or anything to test it.

All these radios where tested when they where purchased and all power up fine will let go $180ono but will need to be picked up

Thanks guys please PM if interested
:D