WARSUG on UHF

For discussion of AM and UHF CB
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

WARSUG on UHF

Post by Night_Ryder »

Hey guys!

I can never seem to hear any WARSUG members on UHF CB...

Is that because everyone is sick of the rubbish and gone amateur? or am I just on at the wrong time and channel?

If you still are on UHF CB post your callsign, channel and times you are on so other WARSUG members can chat over the radio.

Its just an idea...lol
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"
yorky

Post by yorky »

Which CB channels, just 1 and 8? (or 3 or the others).

Yes the problem is its 90% idiots and the 10% can't get a word in edge ways. Only thing its good for these days is car to car/short range or base to base on a channel that no ones talking on.

I think 25 is used by the guys on here of umm is it PRC?

Callsigns are pretty useless though half the time on CB.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

I spent some time on UHF 8 tonight up at Kings Park, it was nice and quiet. Not much in the way of convo but it was nice to be able to get out for a change... *searches repeater locations*

Oh and in terms of callsigns, I don't really have one, but I made up CX801 when I signed off tonight :D
radiotech

Re: WARSUG on UHF

Post by radiotech »

Any radio related websites I am a member to I wouldn't openly advertise them on a regular basis over air, only when the conversation calls for it and it's appropriate to give it a mention. If I heard someone openly saying (day after day) use WARSUG, I use WARSUG, go on WARSUG ect I would think it was a spammer rather than a user.