WIA News - Channel 1

For discussion of AM and UHF CB
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

VK6 NDT wrote:
vk6hsv Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:49 am Post subject: Members Needed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you havent already become a member of The NRA Membership is only $12 a year (Longer meberships are available) and your membership fees go towards the cost of the rental of where the repeaters are currently located. The NRA is currently looking for any new members that can help out by becoming a member.
If UHF Operators wish to keep PER01 & PER08 operational in their current location then please help out.

Details are available on the web site http://www.nra.org.au

Thank you, Your help is greatly appreciated.

VK6HSV
President
The Northside Radio Association Inc. (NRA)
Could this be classed as SPAM??

CB radio is just that..CB. its all about power games and abusing anyone and everyone.. trust me i know.. i spent many emebriated hours doing so. and im sure the "owner" knows all about it. its just no fun any more..

all we need now is a WIA news link to ch3 and you could listen to it in "surround sound"
Yes spam. Obviously nobody is listening to PER08 or PER01 or they could just spam up the airwaves.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

VK6 NDT wrote:
vk6hsv Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:49 am Post subject: Members Needed
Could this be classed as SPAM??
It's not spam.

It's a post that is related to CB radio, in the CB radio section of the forum.

It's more on topic than some of the garbage that people throw in here :P
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
vk6hsv
Amateur callsign: VK6HSV

No One Listening?

Post by vk6hsv »

I Beg To Differ About No One Listening, The NRA currently has "50" regestered paying members and hopefully more will get on board and allow us to continue what we are doing for Cb Radio.

Yes NDT CB is a bit of a mess but I honestly think it has got a little better since The NRA has taken ove rthe repeaters & its good that the users of the CB are finally starting to realise that these things arent free and dont run on fresh air & are attempting to help out by becoming members...

:twisted:
Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try...