New 80 Channel CB Thoughts

For discussion of AM and UHF CB
gkoutlis

New 80 Channel CB Thoughts

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi all;

Just looking to get peoples thoughts regarding the new 80 Channel CB radios (In car system).

Who's got one? or Who is thinking of getting one for their car - What are your thoughts and who would you recommend?

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Bonez

Re: New 80 Channel CB Thoughts

Post by Bonez »

Icom IC400PRO, then get a cable and software to program the 80 channels. Other mods *cough* can also be done to increase power output.

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/ic400pro
gkoutlis

Re: New 80 Channel CB Thoughts

Post by gkoutlis »

Thanks buddy :)

I was looking at the Vertex one as well - VX-2200CB as well as GME -TX3440, TX3340 or the TX3540.

Just not sure which one to get and what would be a really reliable and high gain antennae to go for..

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.