The purpose of this consultation is to provide information about proposed changes to the Radiocommunications (Citizen Band Radio Stations) Class Licence 2015 (the 2015 CBRS Class Licence). These changes are intended to reduce costs that would otherwise apply to many CB users, and allow greater flexibility in the interlinking of CB repeaters.
http://www.acma.gov.au/theACMA/citizen- ... ed-changes
For discussion of AM and UHF CB
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2549
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden EZI30XLT Scanner.
- Location: High Wycombe
It would be awesome to have long range CBRS comms in the country.