Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Perth January February March Movements

Post by Infernal »

Keep us up to date
Nafenn

Re: Perth January February March Movements

Post by Nafenn »

The first Virgin Blue A330 is due into perth on Febuary 11th (From Sydney, and i beleive it will be returning to sydney).

The ground handling company has recieved its first (not sure if there are any more) scissor lift for the aircraft, and no-one has a clue where they are going to put it outside T3
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Nafenn wrote:The first Virgin Blue A330 is due into perth on Febuary 11th (From Sydney, and i beleive it will be returning to sydney).

The ground handling company has recieved its first (not sure if there are any more) scissor lift for the aircraft, and no-one has a clue where they are going to put it outside T3
Ah yes, but we will all have to await for the suproise!
I've closed the door!
Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Visitor this morning
Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Nafenn wrote:
Ideally you would want two, however if their is no freight going then they wont be loading the front, all bags will go in the back, prob expect to see 7 AKE's worth of bags. as Air Asia seldom takes freight, they only need the one scissor lift.

Do you know what brand of Scissor lift it is? is it new, ill have to go for a ticky tour over there tomorrow and have a bo peep.

Im sure WAC have it covered :roll:
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

AO11912 wrote:
Nafenn wrote:
Ideally you would want two, however if their is no freight going then they wont be loading the front, all bags will go in the back, prob expect to see 7 AKE's worth of bags. as Air Asia seldom takes freight, they only need the one scissor lift.

Do you know what brand of Scissor lift it is? is it new, ill have to go for a ticky tour over there tomorrow and have a bo peep.

Im sure WAC have it covered :roll:
not a clue as to the brand - its over at the 900's with our two "new" tugs. We usually do carry freight, but im not sure what the go is. we were told that there would be two, but who knows ;)
Nathan Fenn

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

Antonov 124 departed YPPH at 0540 this morning... didn't even know it was in town!
Nathan Fenn

Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Nafenn wrote:Antonov 124 departed YPPH at 0540 this morning... didn't even know it was in town!
Its Russian... No one knew it was comming :D

It left Melbourne at 1am, i didnt think it was worth noting due to the time it was going to land and depart, any sane person would still be pushing out zzzz's

Incidently when it flew over me on Tonkin hwy at 0540 this morning, i had forgotten it was coming.
Helitak_670
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Helitak_670 »

Refueler said it came from MEL and it was departing to WIII. Apparently 11 stops to go to South Africa.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

The new Virgin Blue AFL logo jet landed in perth 27th @ 8:00am. Looks nice
I've closed the door!
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

written_ficton wrote:The new Virgin Blue AFL logo jet landed in perth 27th @ 8:00am. Looks nice
VUY was it?

thats the latest one, and last time i saw it i t was white, so i guess they've painted it
Nathan Fenn

Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Sorry for the poor quality, i was trying to race it in a 25 Km/h tug but couldn't catch it before it left the apron, zoom on my phone sucks.

VH-VUY

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

I've had someone send me through quite a few pictures of this aircraft and quite frankly, I am a little dissapointed. Its not really eye catching and they could have painted the tail!

Lets just hope that the Gold Coast Suns aircraft will be better.
I've closed the door!
Infernal

Post by Infernal »

written_ficton wrote:I've had someone send me through quite a few pictures of this aircraft and quite frankly, I am a little dissapointed. Its not really eye catching and they could have painted the tail!

Lets just hope that the Gold Coast Suns aircraft will be better.

The tail and the winglets are due to be painted when Virgin release their new brand

They are not marking it with "VIRGIN BLUE" so as they can use it on Pacific Blue routes, the head rests just have Blue) on them
Infernal

Post by Infernal »

Nafenn wrote:The first Virgin Blue A330 is due into perth on Febuary 11th (From Sydney, and i beleive it will be returning to sydney).

Well its now FEB 12, didnt see any 330's at T3 yesterday

Looks like you have 2 scissor lifts (JBT Commander 15I's) and a new drivable!! belt loader.