Banner Towing Aircraft

Aircraft, traffic control, air services

Moderators: Infernal, Nafenn, numloxx

gkoutlis

Re: Banner Towing Aircraft

Post by gkoutlis »

All Done and dusted - Plane flew its mission over Cottesloe beach yesterday arvo - I say - Mission success ;o)

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

woohoo, hope it was a good day for you both :)
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Tyranus wrote:woohoo, hope it was a good day for you both :)
Sure was mate - great day when the clouds cleared.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Just a question if you can answer that, just how much $$$ would a stunt like that cost [the aircraft banner] not the gem on the finger!
I've closed the door!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:Just a question if you can answer that, just how much $$$ would a stunt like that cost [the aircraft banner] not the gem on the finger!
$680 for 4 fly-overs. Including Digital Photographs from Jandakot that they take and send on to you.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

orangepeel

Post by orangepeel »

gkoutlis wrote:All Done and dusted - Plane flew its mission over Cottesloe beach yesterday arvo - I say - Mission success ;o)

G

Since we know that the banner tow was a sucess - with the weather clearing, plane not crashing, and correct spelling .... :roll:

Do we take that she said YES ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats mate - i enjoy the life of marriage - and would not have it any other way

Now - dont forgot - its her wedding :shock: and all you are required to do - is turn up when you are instructed to ... #-o
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

orangepeel wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:All Done and dusted - Plane flew its mission over Cottesloe beach yesterday arvo - I say - Mission success ;o)

G

Since we know that the banner tow was a sucess - with the weather clearing, plane not crashing, and correct spelling .... :roll:

Do we take that she said YES ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats mate - i enjoy the life of marriage - and would not have it any other way

Now - dont forgot - its her wedding :shock: and all you are required to do - is turn up when you are instructed to ... #-o
Lol - she did indeed say Yes lol ;) - Cheers

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

numloxx
Amateur callsign: VK6PCB

Post by numloxx »

Who cares if she said yes or no... post some photos of the bannner already?
Seesh...
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Ohh yeah I forgot about the pics lol ;)

and finally;

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

numloxx
Amateur callsign: VK6PCB

Post by numloxx »

Where is the warsug.info URL???
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

numloxx wrote:Where is the warsug.info URL???
=D> :lol: :lol:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

G
Congradulations Mate... glad it all went well
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Have seen the photos 8) . Our Mr G was by far the best dressed (over dressed :lol: ) man on Cottesloe Beach, and proposed on bended knee, at the waters edge, as the banner flew over.

A little birdy tells me that all of the patrons at the beach erupted into spontaneous applause and cheers as it all unfolded =D> . Afternoon Tea at the Indiana it was smiles all round.

Well done Goerge and congratulations =D> .
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

:oops: Haha thanks AE - You've pretty much nailed it there :oP
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member